12th International Conference on Thalassaemia - Antalaya, Turkey - May 2011

• 5 Replies

Offline ~Sweet*Petite~

Hey Guys.....

Just wanted to ask whether anyone had anymore information on the next Conference scheduled for 11th-15th May 2010, in Antalaya, Turkey?

Is anyone thinkin' of going as I'm definitely interested!!  I've been to the Dubai and Singapore Conferences, and agree with Andy in that I'll only attend if Patients & Parents are allowed to enter the Medical Symposiums unlike the difficulties we had encountered in Singapore!!

Plus, I'd really like to meet my 'extended family' aka all o u guys!!

:yaaaaaay

~Sweet*Petite~
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 08:55:58 PM by ~Sweet*Petite~ »

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
TIF now has complete conference information available at http://tif2011.org/eng/registration.htm

I'm impressed at how early all the information is available. Now to find a way to make the impossible happen so I can attend.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Ayesha

• Ayesha's Blog!
Andy: any idea about sponsors etc? I really want to attend but the cost is quiet unbearable.

How can TIF members attend :$?
-Ayesha

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
I have emailed TIF about the sponsorship issue and also about the issue of non-medical people attending scientific presentations (the conference info does say that registration does include all scientific programs, but Singapore said the same). I will provide any information once I hear back from TIF.

Ayesha, I also gave you a personal recommendation in my email, as you are more than worthy of sponsorship.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline ~Sweet*Petite~

Hi Guys,

I'm puzzled!!  Where EXACTLY is the Conference being held in Antalya?  They keep mentioning both WOW Kremlin & Topkapi hotels, but they're not even near each other?!!!

The website doesn't give a clear address, so those that can't afford to stay at either hotel need to know where the exact address of the Conference is, so that we can look at other hotels in the locality.

Does anyone have any idea?  Dora?

Please help

Offline Ayesha

• Ayesha's Blog!
According to this document : http://tif2011.org/pdf/talasemi_program_27_ekim.pdf

Its in Kremlin Palace
-Ayesha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk