Cooley's Anemia Foundation's Matching Gift Fund for Cooley's Anemia Foundation

• 3 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Cooleys Anemia 
Donate to CAF Now and Your Gift Will Be Matched!! The Board of Directors of
CAF will match any donations made to CAF between now and September 15, 2010 - which means the money you donate will do TWICE as much good. Please donate and share this link with your friends and family!! http://www.firstgiving.com/cafnational
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Bostonian_04

Thanks Andy for posting it here. We just did. I also forwarded to friends and family.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ? - Plato

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
I want to say thanks to Moik, who has generously been making donations to CAF from some of the proceeds of a home business making bracelets. With the matching from CAF, the total he has donated is almost $100. If you want to know more about the bracelets, send Moik a PM.

Thanks Moik. Every cent is so important.  :thankyou2
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Moik

Even though I am poverty status..there is still things that can be done to help!

I just want everyone to know that anyone and everyone can make something happen to donate to the cause..you just got to want it!

Start your own thing and raise money in your spare time..you may be surprised of the outcome!

I have yet to make the big donation.. I am waiting to deliver a few more orders but should have it by the 15th when the donation matching ends

Thanks to Andy for this site and linking me up with the 2 charitys

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk