LAURYN

• 9 Replies

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
LAURYN
« on: September 05, 2006, 04:05:24 PM »
HI EVERYONE....

IM ASKING EVERYONE TO PLEASE KEEP MY DAUGHTER LAURYN IN YOUR PRAYERS TODAY/TOMORROW. IN THE AM. WE FIND OUT IF SHE HAS THAL MAJOR OR NOT.  NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I DONT THINK YOU CAN REALLY PREPARE YOURSELF, YA KNOW? TO BE HONEST I AM EXTREMLEY NERVOUS AND ANXIOUS.  :'(ITS THE MOST TERRIBLE FEELING, NOT HAVING CONTROL, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR CHILDS HEALTH! ILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!! :heartred

HAVE A GREAT DAY, :heartpink

CHRISTINE

Lauryn's Mom

Offline Narendra

Re: LAURYN
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 06:09:32 PM »
Hello Chrissy & your family,

We understand what you are going through. This is a situation which I think no one would like to be in, but I have seen lots of people go through it and it cuts like a knief. Stay with your family and as mentioned give your love to Lauryn.

Please do NOT be stressed and try to think positive. We also hope she is NOT a Thal(Major) and will keep her in our prayers.

Do keep us posted on what the results come out.

-Narendra

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 06:22:43 PM »
Dear Christine

I will pray for her. Believe it or not , i had the feeling that she is not a thal major.  I can feel what you are going through, but you have to be strong and  remember that what ever the result is, Lauryn will lead a normal life with your love and care.

Please keep us updated and i am sure that we are going to celcbrate the good news.

God bless both of you. Take care.

By the way, which test you are conducting?/

Manal

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 09:28:17 PM »
Dear CHRISTINE
                 after i read what you post in our site suddenly i returne back 10 and half years when the Dr told me your child is thalassima major what kind of luck we got it me and my wife after 9 years waiting for  a child we get thalassimia major we was in very bad setuation both of us really that day i don't know any thing a bout thalssimia,,, i start thinging the child is here now what should we do what kind of treatment he need slowly slowly i detemind and understand what am going to do with him really i found out this boy normall like any child just he need blood transfusion and desferal and if you have a matching  donor go and make the bone marrow transplant so we did it and the boy is ok now he start to recover ... i don't want to make it long for you but use your love and your wisedom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                 hope your child is compelitly normal but if not we are with you for any help
                                    :heartred GOD BLEES YOUR CHILD  :heartred
                                        KHALIFA

RED_PILOT

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 04:04:07 AM »
We're all praying for the best regardless of the outcome of the test. You and your family have our full support, Christine.  :hug
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 05:38:09 AM »
Hi,
    Praying for your little baby and all of us :pray "May God have mercy upon us all"
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 01:02:04 PM »
Hello Christine,

My prayers are with you and your family at this time. It's a very difficult situation for you to be in, but I am sure whatever the outcome may be,  you will have  our support. 

Please kiss your little angel and a hug from me. She is so cute.

Keep us posted .....best wishes Miaki

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT. :hug  IM PREPARING MYSELF FOR THE WORST BUT HOPING FOR THE BEST...(UNFORTUNATLEY I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO SEE THE GLASS HALF EMPTY) LOL. FUNNY THING IS, TODAY WAS MY DUE DATE. SHE WAS BORN 37 4/7 WEEKS EARLY....  WE GO IN A COUPLE OF HOURS SO WISH US LUCK!!!!  I HOPE WE ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!  :clap

TAKE CARE  :heartred

CHRISTINE

Lauryn's Mom

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 01:44:28 PM »
Good luck and we will be praying for you all goes well.

Please come back and let us know how you get on. We will be waiting for you.

Miaki

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 07:34:33 AM »
Hi,
   We pray that she gets the best "Real Birthday" gift!

Hopefully she will not be Thal. major or any Thal. at all! :pray
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk