THALLESAMIA INTERMEDIA

• 6 Replies

Offline debbiedlee

THALLESAMIA INTERMEDIA
« on: March 19, 2011, 03:25:31 AM »
hELLO MY NAME DEBRA. I HAVE BEEN SUFFURING WITH THIS DESEASE EVERY SINCE I WAS BORN. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE  IN ANY AREA OF THE COUNTRY. I LIVE IN FORT WORTH TEXAS AND I DON'T SEEM TO HEAR A LOT IN THE DFW AREA.
debra

Offline Bobby

Re: THALLESAMIA INTERMEDIA
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 02:10:19 PM »
Welcome debbiedlee,

My name is Bobby. I am a Thal intermedia from Alabama. I found out when I was little that I had Thal. I am 35 now and doing well. My sister who is 11months younger than me is a Minor and she lives in Houston, Tx. If you have questions or just want to talk please feel free to ask me anything.

Welcome and Enjoy!

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 03:11:31 PM »
Welcome Debbiedlee,

My son has thal major but there are many intermedias and their parents on the board who will give you very valuable information.  We look forward to learning more about you:) 

Do you receive blood transfusions?  Are you on any medications and finally do you take any supplements? 

Once again, welcome to the site,

love,
Sharmin  :hugfriend :hugfriend
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 03:10:40 AM »
Hi and :welcomewagon on the forum,hope you are doing well :) .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline debbiedlee

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 02:05:29 AM »
hello i am back. had to see pcp and my nurse today I am happy to hear from you guys. i am consisered disable boy rhe gov. In 2001 all hell broke loose. i caught the measles hich led me to two strokes , comgesrive hwart failure. I was already having miscles spsams, mscle pain, amd ptotein in my urine. I wes always tired and my doctors decided to take bone marrow from me. i was now sure. I eight doctors 30 medications and so many transfusions and infusions that i promised my aunt that i would not let them,. She had Sickle Cell diseae. but when it came to be in the hospital all the  I had no choice but them let me the blood so i wou'd not die. That is all i have for say. Getting tired. I do have a lot of faith and a big support sysrem
debra

Offline debbiedlee

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 12:08:18 AM »
hi this is debra has taken me a  while to get because i fractured neekcap. i am out of cast now i set back  and write
debra

Offline debbiedlee

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 12:21:10 AM »
Welcome Debbiedlee,

My son has thal major but there are many intermedias and their parents on the board who will give you very valuable information.  We look forward to learning more about you:) 

Do you receive blood transfusions?  Are you on any medications and finally do you take any supplements? 

Once again, welcome to the site,

love,
Sharmin  :hugfriend :hugfriend
Welcome debbiedlee,

My name is Bobby. I am a Thal intermedia from Alabama. I found out when I was little that I had Thal. I am 35 now and doing well. My sister who is 11months younger than me is a Minor and she lives in Houston, Tx. If you have questions or just want to talk please feel free to ask me anything.

Welcome and Enjoy!
debra

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk