On Lisa's Birthday

• 3 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
On Lisa's Birthday
« on: March 23, 2011, 02:08:02 PM »
The heartbreak will never end.

From Lisa's mom, Shirley.

Cammilleri, Lisa
3/23/70- 4/02/04.
Lisa today would have been your 41st Birthday. Time has not healed the hurt of not having you here. I think of you always and miss you so much it hurts. I love you Lee, until we meet again. Love your Momma.

Missing my little sister more than words can say today.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: On Lisa's Birthday
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 03:37:10 PM »
Nothing can heal the hurt of not having her there,but Shirley,rest be assured that she touched so many lives,i never met Lisa,never ever even chat with her,but she is an inspiration for me,if it wasn't for her how would we have found Andy,she helped a lot of people indirectly and directly.

She was a great soul,words aren't enough for her.

Shirley  :hugfriend

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 08:42:28 PM »
Dear Shirley and Andy,

Lisa is the angel who brought us all together. I am sure she is happy now. May her soul rest in peace and may God give you both the patience to endure her absence

manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 01:05:06 AM »
Dear Shirley,

You daughter is an angel.  I don't have words to express the sadness I feel when I think of your pain and your loss.  Hearing of her passing took my breath away - I cannot imagine your grief.  I hope that she is in peace and in bliss always.  We feel eternal gratitude towards her for bringing us here - but just as much sadness that she is not alive and well with her family. 

Andy, thank you for continuing Lisa's work and having the heart to support us constantly despite your heart ache and person challenges over the years. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk