m back.......

• 5 Replies
m back.......
« on: May 26, 2011, 03:05:00 AM »
Hi everyone,
Pleasance here ....m back on the site as i was nnot able to acess this site for somereason and also was out for  a vaccation but now hope to be in tch with u all as i have so many questions to ask......and get advices from all you people.....as i need it big time...
thanx all for the continous support and advices everytime i needed i was here and have never got dissappointed

regards
pleasance

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: m back.......
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 04:34:39 AM »
Welcome back :wink :biggrin
Manal

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 05:57:21 PM »
thank u manal......m so happy  tht now have no problems wth the site .....as i upgraded my pc ....neways manal needed to know if any body can help me know about the charges if we need to do a hla matching test.......cos i wanted to do it atleast ...to be aware if the marrow is compatible or no and also wld like to know the procedure as was worried about hurting my other child as well

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 12:16:04 AM »
You are welcome pleasance  :biggrin
Actually I don't know about the cost but it will be easy if you ask in any lab that does this test and by the way it is a blood test.
This procedure does NOT cause any harm the donor
Take care
Manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 03:38:01 AM »
Welcome back Pleasance. 
I hope that you are in touch with a good center.  How are you doing with obtaining asunra?  I hope everything is going very well. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 12:55:46 PM »
yeah sharmin  my daughter iis on asunra and doin well ......was worried about the bonemarrow and stuff have u got the hla matched of ur kids i was thinking of doin so .....lets c wen and how......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk