aerobic exercise anyone???

• 1 Replies
aerobic exercise anyone???
« on: September 17, 2011, 08:22:39 AM »
 :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Years ago before I had ever even heard of BTM, I decided my constant fatigue meant I was out of shape.  I needed to get with a good exercise program and get in shape.  Now, I actually was very active with 2 small children, so I should have been able to do a little workout.  I got a video that was supposed to be a very low impact routine and geared for the "out of shape".  Well.... I got my workout clothes on and plugged in the tape :veil  :hey.  I lasted only a few minutes and collapsed on the couch  :faint :sucking in air as fast as I could.  I was too winded to get up and turn off that darn tape of these skinny, perky women doing their thing  :raspberries.  I was so disgusted with myself that I had failed so miserably.................and then the bimbo on the tape said, "Now that we've warmed up, lets exercise............. :whaat

I was too tired to throw my shoe at the TV.  

Offline Slade

Re: aerobic exercise anyone???
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 04:17:45 PM »
Pity eh? I was 15 and still unaware of my disease when I had to run the 400m in school.
That was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.
I dropped out like 100-200m before the finish line and couldn't even get there...
Everyone was like "Dude, are you f... kidding me?" (including the coach).
I thought I was the biggest wuss in my class.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 07:50:54 PM by Slade »
Hb Lepore variant

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk