Hello to all...

• 3 Replies

Offline Waleed

• I'm not normal but Supernormal
Hello to all...
« on: September 22, 2006, 08:56:22 PM »
Hello to All and ASSALAM U ALAIKUM WA REHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU

Guyz i'm quite old member of this site but do not participate cuz i'm very busy at the moment. I just thought of introducing to the NEW members and alerting the old ones.... 

I'm doing 2 bachelors dgree at same time B.A and BBA bachelor in arts and business administration.

Planning to do MS and Phd (perhaps i'll b the first Phd thal maj ,if anyone knows of any thal Phd plz tell me) and planning to have '6' MASTERS degree for setting a sort of illusionary thing .... but this all will b possible through ur prayers andALLAH'S acceptance.,,,,

my medical stat latest goes as

age [20][/3/4]
height 5'1
weight 43 kg (94.5 lbs)
liver,heart everything fine
iron a bit high on 3000 ....

seems i'm happy and not goin to die just 2moro ... Well who knows...pray for my education
Waleed

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
Re: Hello to all...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 09:52:56 PM »
alaikom alsallam wa rahmatoo allah wa barakatoo
                  brother waleed i hope the GOD guide you for the best way for succeful and to be the person who made this kind of challenge with his thalas. so go a head and eyes of the GOD taking care of you ............

:hug khalifa  :hug
RED_PILOT

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 07:33:47 AM »
Asalam-o-Alaikum,

Welcome to the group Waleed.

Wow! that's a lot degrees you planned to take. I wish you all the best in your quest for knowledge.

You remind me of someone also named Waleed who was Thal. Major and should be about your age by now.

Tell me brother, have you and your family ever been to Saudi Arab when you were a kid and you had a cousin there in Saudi Arab named Junaid?

I hope that you are the same person. Hoping to receive a positive reply.

Take care, Allah Hafiz.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Waleed

• I'm not normal but Supernormal
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 07:16:46 PM »
Well this is tu we say...ALLAHKNOWS THE BEST.. i cud hav never thought of finding u like this sajid ;) ...
Waleed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk