Herb that helps thalassemia

• 24 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Herb that helps thalassemia
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2012, 06:16:30 PM »
More on Dhamasa. http://healthymanners.com/category/stress/

Benefits of Fagonia Arabica:
It is the best blood purifier and decomposes blood clots to save from heart problems.
Prevents and treats Cancers.
Can be used for cooling effect.
Treats all types of hepatitis.
Strengthens liver and prevents/cures liver cancer.
Improves heart and mental ability.
Helpful in treatment of body pains.
Cures allergies.
Heals pimples and other dermatology problems.
Strengthens stomach.
It alleviates symptoms like vomiting, thirst and burning sensation, etc.
It increases the physical strength and weight of the week and under weight people.
Helpful in controlling weight for bulky persons.
Cures mouth & gum disorders.
Normalizes blood pressure disorders.
Treats asthma & breathing difficulty.
Helps recovering from smoking side-effects.
Hot infusion of Fagonia Arabica is given to prevent small pox.
It increases urination and hence overhauls the kidneys and urination system.
It is applied over neck stiffness.
Being spermatogenic, improves sperm count in semen and helps normalizing the male and female reproductive systems.
Perfectly controls Leucorrhoea (لیکوریا) disorders in women.
Perfectly cures Atthra (اٹھرا), an incurable (in Allopathic) female disease, in which blue or black spots appear in various parts of body skin.
Atthra: Miscarriage, birth of dead child or immediate death of infant soon after delivery because of green or yellow color diarrhea or loose motions is caused by this horrible disease called ATTHRA. Some babies die before birth in the ovary. Some women only give birth to girl babies or only girls survive but boys expire after birth. Further some women experience stomach and liver disorder because of ATTHRA. They get weak and feel irregular heart’s beat and breathe disorder.
Such women cannot bear normal pregnancy. Most pregnancies end with abortion and if not aborted, the infant will die.
As an antioxidant, helps reducing stress.
…..and the list of benefits goes on.

How to use?
Just use 5-10 leaves, after grinding, twice a day immediately after meals for two weeks.
You can also use whole green part of its branches inclusive of thorns, woods, leaves, fruits and flowers combined after grinding them in water. Just a cup or a half of semi-filtered juice, is enough to take after meals twice a day.
You can mash and grind the leaves or green branches of Fagonia Arabica like thick paste and then can convert them in shape of tablets in the size of a chickpea (چنا). Just swallow two tablets with morning/evening meals.
If it is not available in green form, you can get it in dried form from the stores in the market. Just grind them all and fill the powder in full sized capsules. Take 1-2 two capsules immediately after meals, twice a day.
The women suffering from Atthra disease will continue it in all nine months pregnancy to get healthy child.
It has given great positive, curing results when it was used as liquid for just two weeks.
Note: Never swallow it when your stomach is empty but take it during your food or immediately after finishing your food, otherwise, it may result in some gastric problem.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 11:42:38 AM »
Hi,
I have started eating the red color fruits of this cactus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opuntia

And have seen mild improvements in RBCs (Pre transfusion) and requirement of blood
Mostly my Rbc remained below 3.0 mil/cu.mm before transfusion..

Last two time it was 3.44 mil/cu.mm and 3.48 mil/cu.mm

I have combined wheat grass tablets with it..
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 11:18:48 AM »
Any updates on Foeginia Crticia treatment? Does it actually helps?

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 03:18:07 PM »
In India Fagonia Cretica also known as Dhammassa or Dhanvyas is available at Mumbai at below address:

Chandra Ayurved Bhavan Private Limited (Estd.1967)

Mr. Ajit (Proprietor)
Thane, Maharashtra, India

+(91)-9820009900

http://trade.indiamart.com/details.mp?offer=1227724862

Price Rs. 92/kg, Rs 12/100gm.

More eye catching results of Fagonia Cretica on Thalassemia Major is given on dr sayal site http://arseyal.com/medicine.html

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 01:43:01 PM »
Has anyone actually tried Dhamasa and can share the benefits?? if we go by anything mentioned by Dr. A.R. Seyal Dhamasa has potential to cure Thal.

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2014, 09:01:20 PM »
hello,

I just ordered some Dhamasa Powder - Fagonia arabica. here's the link: https://www.herbalveda.co.uk/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30238

It should arrive in about a week and I eager to start taking it.

I will keep you updated with results.

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2014, 10:05:23 PM »
Also, a very Interesting research paper called 'Can We Really Treat Thalassemia Major?' was published by Dr. R.A. Seyal investigating the impact of Fagonia cretica on Beta-thalassemia patients.

DEFINITELY worth a look! Here's a link:

http://www.paspk.org/proceedings/50,%20No.4/e3475f88Can%20We%20Really%20Treat%20Thalassemia%20Major.pdf

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 10:42:14 PM »
This is interesting timing, as we have just had a parent from Pakistan post in one of our Facebook groups.

I am also meet Dr.Seyal treatment for my son he is thalassemia major patient after using his medicine my son health is very improved and blood transfer days are increased

We will be very interested in any improvement you may note.

I feel that one thing missing in modern medicine is questioning of how did people manage various illnesses throughout the ages. There are many herbs with a long history of beneficial use and modern medicine needs to take a closer look, but frankly almost the only time researchers do is when they believe they may be able to turn an herb into a new "medicine" and charge and arm and a leg for it. There are many plants that can help raise hemoglobin levels. We need far more investigation into these herbal remedies. I encourage patients to try these time honored treatments and learn for themselves the various ways they can be of benefit.
Andy

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2014, 06:24:02 PM »
 IF ANYBODY USING THIS HERBS. PLESE TELL ME HOW GETTING THIS? PRICE ALSO HOW MUCH? I WANT TO GIVE MY SON, WHO IS THAL. INTERMEDIA. HELP PLESE.

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2014, 03:08:51 PM »
You can find contact info at http://arseyal.com/contact_us.html
Andy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk