heal the friends

• 2 Replies

Offline harsimran

heal the friends
« on: October 05, 2006, 10:41:43 AM »
A warm hello to my friends.’ :waveyI am harsimran, a thalassemia major .god’s special child. life has been peaks and valleys for me .I have done a small effort in this direction to mitigate the horrors my fellow thalassemic have to endure-we have formed a small group(HEAL THE FRIENDS)  where we collect funds to provide chelation pumps, injections, medication to the  less fortunate ones. I from the bottom of my heart request you to provide  information, extra medicines, pumps the whole paraphernalia  to me as it would be lending a shoulder for me to lean on .
 Let us help wipe tears and wider the smiles on the faces who in eager anticipation await help. Please do consider my plea and any type of help would be gratefully accepted. :candle

From simran :pray
                                                              Heal the friends
                                                     Help once you will get tons
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 10:19:03 AM by harsimran »

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: heal the friends
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 10:46:56 AM »
Hello Simran,

Welcome to the group!

That's a really nice thing that you are doing. I wish you all the best in your mission.
We all here for similar reason; to help and support each other in every way possible. It's good to have someone who can share your pain and comfort you.

Thanks for joining us.

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline namitha

• Drop of Life!
Re: heal the friends
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 02:27:37 PM »
Hi,

This is an excellent thing you are doing. Have you tried contacting some of the corporates to help you? They talk about social responsibility, so maybe they can help you by providing funds.

Good luck and great work!

Regards,
Namitha
You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.

Max Ehrmann's Desiderata

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk