Abdulwahab Update

• 68 Replies

Kathy11

Re: Abdulwahab Update
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2006, 08:40:15 AM »
To    Khalifa,
Good News,
Some of us do make it.Its wonderfull  :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer.
Good luck to your son
 kathy

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 05:42:47 PM »
Khalifa called me yesterday and gave me the latest update. He will be leaving Italy and returning home to Kuwait on Sunday.  :biggrin    Abdulwahab is doing much better and the only concern was some mild host vs graft disease in his skin that is being treated by raising the cortisone dosage. Khalifa was very happy and we shared a few laughs on the phone. It was good to hear my little brother's voice sound so happy. The love he has for his son is immense.  :happyyes
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2006, 09:54:21 PM »
May God Bless Khalifa and his son

Manal

Offline jzd24

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2006, 02:38:53 AM »
That's great news to hear - hope things continue to get better!  Jean :veil

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2006, 09:05:43 AM »
Wow, another success story credited to our site!

Congratulations to everyone! :thumbsup

:party :party :party :party

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 09:30:54 PM »
I'm so glad to hear this!  What wonderful news!   :cheer

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2006, 11:30:05 PM »
Dear friends and brothers and sister
                      Thank you verey much for your suporting me deuring my trip to italy my son had verey bad infiction in his chest and his skin but with GOD help he get better now 4th of noveber he got bad high fever so i toke him to the hospital Dr javed he deside to admit him but it was verey bad shock for me because i came to italy for check up only and i found my self with my son in the ICU unit it was saturday early morning tempreture of that day was almost 2 c verey cold ..
      monday Dr javed deside to put for him central IV in his chest that number 2 shock for me also ..Dr javed treat him with drugs that efect the bacteria and also the viruse like BK viruse who efect the blader and kidney the temperature of my son was not staple up and down for almost four days... after the drugs take an action in his body the boy start to be normal a gain i was verey worry and so scare but the nice team from the Dr's and nurses make it easy for me also you when i open the site and start read the MSG from all of you i feel relax that some body stand with me ...
                                             Dear's THANK YOU ALL

In thae end i would like to say somthing to sombody

thank you for the lovely team in the hospital from the begining of my visite to the last visite am not going to forget the beutiful team :
   1 Dr Paola polchi 2 Dr Gazieve javed  3  Dr Piatrou sodani 4 Dr Roveda 5 Dr Marco
       And also
    1 nurse Paolo with his Girl friend 2 Nurse carlota  3  Nurse selvia 4 Nurse Carlota
    5 Nurse simona 6 Nurse Natasha 6 Nurse elinora .....  there is many nurses i can't remembare the names but am really thanks them all ...

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPORTING ME

ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE

KHALIFA
                                    STATE OF KUWAIT

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 06:17:28 AM by KHALIFA »
RED_PILOT

Offline Manal

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2006, 01:29:01 AM »
Dear Khalifa

I am so happy that you and your son are back. I can feel how scared you were ,but thanks God you are both fine now. Hope this is the end of it. Now let's celebrate and please if you can send all our greetings and gratfulness to all the doctors and nurses. May God bless them and enable them to help as many as they can.

Take care

manal
 :cheer :cheer :smile2 :veil :veil :veil :flowers :flowers :flowers :five :five :party :party :party :party :pop :popcorn :veil :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :clap :clap :clap :clap

Offline Manal

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2006, 11:12:51 PM »
Very nice to know this Khalifa. I too wish that she would have time to share her expierence with us

Manal

Offline KHALIFA

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2006, 04:10:49 PM »
Hi MAM
         am writing this letter here to let you know we are too close from you and i hope evrything will be all right with your new baby girl (but be ready for me am going to come soon to dubai to see somthing defrant than pizza  :biggrin

khalifa
                       state of kuwait
RED_PILOT

Offline KHALIFA

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 11:37:39 PM »
Hi all
      last report am prebaring my self with all the familly to go to italy in 31/07  :wah going to pizza country again but this time with all my children and my wife and three big bag of food but not containing pizza ... Abdulwahab still on MEDROL but in low dose start to eat with us but with careful  go outside from his ( jail) ( his room he mean )  going out side with me but with a mask in his face his blood HGB is ok in normal range every week i take him to the hospital but only the iron is high a round 1200 but we use now phlebotomy ( take blood from him and throw )every three weeks ... iwill informe you when i came back ...
                 love you all
              khalifa
         state of kuwait

RED_PILOT

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2007, 05:33:34 AM »
Hello Khalaifa!
Good to know that his Hb is going good now! :happyyes
Wish you all the best and I hope that the doctors will remove all restrictions from him and he continues his life as a normal person!

Lots of love to Abdul Wahab!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2007, 03:14:39 PM »
Khalifa, This is very encouraging. Please keep us posted while you are in Italy. Good health to Abdul Wahab and safe journey to your family.

Thanks.
Regards.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2007, 12:22:44 AM »
Khalifa,

When you told me you were returning to Italy, I rushed right out and got some pizza.  :rotfl

Good luck my friend...this time you have to keep the whole family happy.  :console
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline KHALIFA

« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2007, 12:16:47 AM »
HI ALL
         SORRY FOR THE DELAY A BOUT MY TRIP WITH MY FAMILLY TO ROME ,,,,  WE CAME BACK IN 5th OF SEPTEMBER ... BUT WITH REAL BAD HEAD ACHES OF COURSE FOR ME ONLY ...ANY WAY ,, ALL THE RESULT IS OK NOW BUT ONLY ONE PROBLEM IS THE FERITTIN IS A LETLLE  HIGH  ARROUND 1100 TO 1300 IT'S GO UP WHEN HE GET FLUE OR SOME HIGH TEMBRATURE ..
                                                                                                                                                   REGARD THE PIZZA ALL MY CHILDREN THEY WANT TO START WITH PIZZA IN THE MORNING AND BEFORE THEY GO TO THE BED THEY WANT ALSO A PIZZA ..
                                                                                                                                                    REGARD THE DRUGS FOR MY SON ABDULWAHAB Dr. PAOLA TOLD ME TO STOP THE MEDROL FOR EVER IN 20th OF SEPTEMBER WITH ALSO SOME DRUGS RELATED WITH MEDROL ...                                                                                                                                  ALSO TO START A VACCENATION  AFTER 6 MONTH FROM STOPPING THE MEDROL THAT MEAN I HAVE TO START THE VACCENATION ON 20th OF MARS 2008...                                                                                                                                       THAT MEAN HIS GVHD START TO DESAPEAR BUT HE STILL HAVE VERY LETTLE OF GVHD IN THE SKIN EVEN YOU CAN'T NOTICE IT .  
         HIS IMUNITY SYSTEMS IS A PROVED BUT STILL IN THE LOW NORMAL RANGES..ALSO Dr PAOLA TOLD HIM TO PUT REGULAR MASK LIKE WHO'S Dr USE IT IN OPERATION ROOM NOT THE HEAVEY MASK WITH FILTER..... NEXT VISITE WILL BE IN JANUARY 2008.....(HOPE THE ITALIAN CHANGE THE FOOD)

KHALIFA
                          STATE OF KUWAIT
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:33:12 AM by KHALIFA »
RED_PILOT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk