Treatment of Thalassemia with Goat Blood

• 12 Replies
Treatment of Thalassemia with Goat Blood
« on: May 17, 2013, 08:10:05 AM »
Dear All,

Have recently came across an article in daily newspaper which talks about Treatment of Thalassemia with Goat Blood. This is published in the leading hindi newspaper of UP, India.

http://www.jagran.com/news/national-thalassemia-affected-children-treatment-with-goat-blood-10379390.html

Doctor is based in Ahmedabad, Gujrat. His contact details are

Dr.Atul Bhavsar Head of The Deptt. Govt.Akhandanand Ayurved Hospital, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad-380001

E-mail id : thalayu.atulya@gmail.com

Then have also across a blog which states the same.

http://0goatmilk0.blogspot.in/2012/12/treatment-thalassemia-with-goat-milk.html

http://thalayurved.blogspot.in/

Would request others to throw some light on it. Has anyone came across any such reference?

Best regards
Puneet Saluja
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:19:33 AM by ps1236 »

Re: Treatment of Thalassemia with Goat Blood
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 11:26:21 AM »
Have used the google translator to covert the text published in hindi daily to English. Please bear for any errors.

Ahmedabad [Shatrughan Sharma]. Thalassemia children suffering from chronic human blood transfusion allopathic method, now raise your blood Tobkre children are being healed. India is the first country in the world where this method is used. Anima in this process through the blood of the goat has reached the large intestine, where it is absorbed blood corpuscles. Blood group of the blood of the goat, do not worry about AIDS or any other type of infection. Decreases in hemoglobin does not care. So far, more than one hundred patients have benefited from this process.

This use of Akhandanand in Ahmedabad Gujarat Ayurved Hospital relief for millions of disease-ridden children and their families is a big news. Indeed, every two weeks for children suffering two - three bottles of human blood has to offer. As well as being expensive, many problems can sometimes occur in the process. However, the blood of the goat must have two to three months. Since the volume of blood cells in the blood of goats. The complex structure of the blood cells that do not break easily. He thalassemia hospital ward Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh were children experiment is successful. From 2010-11 to March 2013 130 children have taken advantage of this method. He said the blood of goats from Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation Slater House is free. Therefore, patients are being given the service for free. According to Bhavsar, this method is not new, but five thousand years old. Ayurveda is called the goat's blood Ajarkt township. The Maharshi Charak Samhita [Charaka Samhita] is mentioned in. Also useful in the treatment of children suffering from thalassemia have been reported.

Bhavsar said Ahmedabad Gujarat Government to promote this method, Junagd, Bhavnagar and Vadodara 25-25 million in grants announced its center is open. Several other states have sought to suggest in their opening such centers.

The method of allopathic

Scientifically suspect:

This method also did not allopathic doctors. The medical system of Ayurveda them scientifically suspect. The Foundation's Secretary, Dr. Anil Khatri Thelesimia awareness that children necessarily goat blood transfusion does not meet scientific facts. Animal the child's bowel infection or a virus directly into the bloodstream can damage organs.

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 05:43:24 AM »
Dear Andy,

Any views on this?

Thanks

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 02:41:27 PM »
Every time I see these claims I ask the same question. Where are the testimonials from cured patients?

There is no science behind this and frankly, it sounds like it could cause harm via infection.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 02:57:13 PM »
They have treated around 130 people, is it not pssble to connect some one who got treatment from this doctor. They are based in Gujrat, India. is it possble for someone who lives there to get connected and cross check.

They have taken reference from Charaka Samhita hence there is no harm to check.

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 06:37:15 AM »
There is surely no harm in getting this verified. I have asked one of my known, who will be visiting and meeting the doctor. Will keep you posted. Thanks

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 04:00:55 PM »
Every time I see these claims I ask the same question. Where are the testimonials from cured patients?

There is no science behind this and frankly, it sounds like it could cause harm via infection.

Agreed above.

There is no science and please don't lose your hard earned money to these tactics....
Regards.

Offline Rashmi

• Lets embrace one another with love and understanding.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 04:15:02 AM »
Hello,

When I was a child of 7/8 years, a close relative advised my mom to give me a glass of GOAT MILK everyday. He even presented us with one. One goat became two. and for 3/4 years I took goat milk regularly. and no, it didnt raise my

People still don't know much on thal. So many people like these esteemed dr of Ayurveda and homeopath are coming up with things, to attract the attention of people who are always looking for alternatives to medical science, because of its inability to offer a  swallowable pill as treatment for sickness like thal. So I don't think one should waste money and time on GOAT BLOOD. Wonder what these goats must be going through!

But good if they can prove it.
Rashmi

Keep calm and face.

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 06:46:52 AM »
Agreed above.

There is no science and please don't lose your hard earned money to these tactics....

Have called the doctor. He is saying they do not charge anything from the patients and the treatment is free of cost.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 04:31:48 PM »
Considering the potential for incurable and serious infections that can be introduced by cross contaminated human blood with animal blood - i would be highly highly fearful of this methodology.
And truly, if it were this simple would medical science not have discovered it?  If we can extract and harvest insulin and thyroid hormone from surely animal blood to cure anemia would have been used were it not extremely risky and have absolutely no basis/logic to suggest that it would be curative.   Humans are sensitive to the blood/bone marrow of other humans and I can't see why it would not be more dangerous to introduce the blood of another species.

Be careful!! 
Sharmin

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 06:10:54 AM »
Considering the potential for incurable and serious infections that can be introduced by cross contaminated human blood with animal blood - i would be highly highly fearful of this methodology.
And truly, if it were this simple would medical science not have discovered it?  If we can extract and harvest insulin and thyroid hormone from surely animal blood to cure anemia would have been used were it not extremely risky and have absolutely no basis/logic to suggest that it would be curative.   Humans are sensitive to the blood/bone marrow of other humans and I can't see why it would not be more dangerous to introduce the blood of another species.

Be careful!! 
I'd agree with this too.

Goats, especially animals might be having several "hidden" infections that we do not know. For example flues originating from chickens, etc.

So it's better we maintain a safe distance from all these.
Every child is special.

Offline ANI

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2013, 04:49:38 PM »
I also called up the Doctor and he is advising us to come to Gujrat for the treatment. Though we do not agree with this Goat blood technology but I also believe  that at times some small thngs leads to bigger innovation.
may be it is good subject to be further investigated by research scholars.

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 04:26:01 PM »
Dear All,

Have recently came across an article in daily newspaper which talks about Treatment of Thalassemia with Goat Blood. This is published in the leading hindi newspaper of UP, India.

http://www.jagran.com/news/national-thalassemia-affected-children-treatment-with-goat-blood-10379390.html

Doctor is based in Ahmedabad, Gujrat. His contact details are

Dr.Atul Bhavsar Head of The Deptt. Govt.Akhandanand Ayurved Hospital, Lal Darwaja, Ahmedabad-380001

E-mail id : thalayu.atulya@gmail.com

Then have also across a blog which states the same.

http://0goatmilk0.blogspot.in/2012/12/treatment-thalassemia-with-goat-milk.html

http://thalayurved.blogspot.in/

Would request others to throw some light on it. Has anyone came across any such reference?

Best regards
Puneet Saluja

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stem-cells-Banking-Saudi-Arab/1540420332862282?ref=hl

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk