pregnancy and beta thal intermedia E

• 4 Replies
pregnancy and beta thal intermedia E
« on: July 28, 2013, 03:30:51 PM »
Hi,

I have thal intermedia beta e. Im 25 years old, married. Currently, my hb is 8. Pls suggest the minimum hb levels at which conception is easy for thal. Thanks in advance

Offline Narendra

Re: pregnancy and beta thal intermedia E
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 04:58:11 PM »

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 07:01:16 PM »
Thanks Narendra.

I get transfusion 2 times in a year on an average. Due to severe fever during 2011I had to take 5 units at one go n  my ferritin level crossed 800 and for the first time I took chelator, Asunra. Now, its 300 to 400since last one year.. im on no drug, just folic acid and liv 52. Today, my hb is 8 but I have read that conception is difgicult with such hb. pls suggest.

My harmonal history was perfect as puberty and other growth happened on its own without any medical intervention. Im trying to concieve since last three months but with lot of stress on mind and negativity.

Offline Narendra

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 09:52:58 PM »
Your health history does not concern me. I do not think there is a link of HB levels and getting pregnant. May be other members can comment.
I assume you are taking folic acid and another thing that might help you is drinking tea with meal to reduce iron absorption from food. Also, stress and negative thoughts don't help so relaxation is very important.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 06:42:23 PM »
Hi,

Prior to pregnancy my hb levels were in low 80's to mid-80's. I conceived by God's will and had a successful pregnancy. I am not sure what it is attributable to, but an excellent diet, rest, and light walking were things I did. I was high risk pregnancy and monitored carefully but did not have any transfusions during pregnancy.

I wish you the best. Keep faithful !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk