anxiety/ depression

• 2 Replies
anxiety/ depression
« on: June 15, 2013, 11:48:25 AM »
Three weeks ago I started ssri escitopram/lexapro. I have started with 2.5 mg. I notice my low blood pressure symptoms are getting worse. I can't see when standing up in the mornings due to feeling faint. I also have noticed trying to catch my breath. Have anyone had good experience s with these types of meds? I have been on this in the past. Not the generic that I am now however I was on about a year or so both times and had good results.

Offline angelkar

Re: anxiety/ depression
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 04:41:52 AM »
I have taken both Lex and the generic, and I personally saw no difference, but a friend of mine did.  She felt tired all the time, and told her doctor who said some of his patients notice a difference in the generic, so he gave her the name brand again.  I would tell the doctor who prescribed it your symptoms, and maybe he will switch it back.  Good luck!! :smiley
[

Re: anxiety/ depression
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 11:51:11 AM »
Hi I was on Lexapro two years ago for around 6 months due to anxiety and depression. For the first few weeks I did feel quite lethargic and light headed but that's also how I was feeling before I started on them. I found that after a few weeks I felt really good and had more energy. I was on 10mg per day. Hopefully things turn around for you and you are feeling better soon. For the record i had no trouble coming off them. All the best to you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk