Advice to eat Wheat Grass powder

• 5 Replies
Advice to eat Wheat Grass powder
« on: November 26, 2013, 12:20:09 PM »
Dear Andy
My son 10+ & My wife 35+. Both are effected with Thal Minor. So; they can eat the Whaet grass powder in continue at morning 'or' it will get any sight effect in future. pls consider your advice.

Goutam.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: Advice to eat Wheat Grass powder
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 05:23:06 PM »
Wheat grass powder should be benefial for healthy blood - and has many other health benefits.
Given at the dose recommended on the particular brand, according to age should protect all aspects of
Health.  Begin with a small amount to allow the stomach to adjust to it and to
Assess any allergies - then continue to increase to the recommended dose.

Best of luck,
Sharmin
Sharmin

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 06:26:19 AM »
Dear Andy
I am bit worried that keep eat wheat grass powder to my child. Shall I continue with any prior advice by Doctor. It can be affecting any sight effect or stomach allergy for child.
I need to clear my confusion that i can continue the wheat grass for my child without any Doctor prescribe.

Dear Andy; I eager to know your prescribe....
Goutam apu
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 06:56:06 AM by goutamapu »

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 06:57:44 AM »
Dear Andy
I am bit worried that keep eat wheat grass powder to my child. Shall I continue with any prior advice by Doctor. It can be affecting any sight effect or stomach allergy for child.
I need to clear my confusion that i can continue the wheat grass for my child without any Doctor prescribe.

Dear Andy; I eager to know your prescribe....
Goutam apu

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 03:02:54 PM »
Wheatgrass is a food and not a medicine. It would not normally have any side effects, but if there is an allergy to wheat, it may cause stomach problems. If the child is not bothered by other forms of wheat like bread, then there shouldn't be any problem using it. Make sure it is mixed well when using it.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 11:29:12 AM »
Dear Andy
Thank you soo much for your valuable time & advice. My best reagrds for all your team colleagues & Happy X-mass...

B/R
goutam.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk