Oil Pulling

• 1 Replies

Offline LindaMarie

Oil Pulling
« on: August 20, 2007, 04:32:39 PM »
Hello Lovelies  :hugfriend

Promised to be for all of you and in that spirit am sharing my current techniques on regaining my health.

I found this information, have no idea how, on oil pulling. Note this testimony:

"After OP, I saw my palms appeared definitely bright and full-blooded. So I went to the laboratory and got my HB tested. I was surprised to see that my hemoglobin content of blood has risen from 11gms to 12.4gms within a period of 2 months." sorry I am not posting url, but it should be easy to find. I think it might be oilpulling.com or something similar.

I know that all this natural stuff is a matter of a bit of experimentation, but this is so simple and inexpensive. All you do is pull a tablespoon of sesame or sunflower oil through your mouth for 15-20 minutes first thing in the morning. It becomes toxic so you do not swallow, you spit it out. Heck, if it helps, why not use this technique and surely it is not expensive, risky or time consuming so I thought I would tell you all about it. Just do an internet search on oil pulling and see if you may want to consider this.

I started 2 days ago!

Love,
Linda Marie
Linda Marie

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: Oil Pulling
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 06:25:40 PM »
Hi Linda

I searched a lot aboutoil pulling and i find it very interesting. All the articles i read was with this method of de-toxinization. I only found one article that is against it in this link
http://www.lisabarger.com/oil_pulling_debunked.html
Although it is against the method but the writer also mentioned that in all ways it is a harmless procedure.

I tried it yesterday and today and what i found that is that it releases a lot of the back charge

Anyway, i will try it for a month and see if it will stop migraines or not

Manal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk