Beta Minor and Heart Rates

• 1 Replies
Beta Minor and Heart Rates
« on: June 01, 2014, 04:31:37 PM »
What effect can Beta Minor have on heart rates? I've always had a higher than normal resting heart rate (high 80s, low 90s) and find that it's very easy for it to shoot up to the 90-100% zone with any kind of higher intensity (jogging) workouts.

Is this a typical trait and if so anything that can help with it (supplements wise, I take none).

Re: Beta Minor and Heart Rates
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 01:36:46 PM »
I don't monitor my heart rate routinely during a workout, but when I do it is easily in the 90-100% of my maximum. Having said that, I usually monitor it durnig a hard workout (fast 'hilly' run'), so no big surprise there. During a jog is about 70-80% of my maximum.
I would guess that a heathy diet and regular exercise are the key factor to 'train' your cardiovascular system.
I'm not medically trained but perhaps it is not unreasonable that lower levels of Hb call for higher heartbeat rates to compensate for reduced oxygen supply. But I would wait for more knowledgeable people to comment on that.
I'm also a beta carrier in my early 30's. My resting heartbeat is in the high 40's/low 50's.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk