Memory Loss

• 2 Replies
Memory Loss
« on: July 31, 2014, 02:58:54 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I have a question about memory loss. Recently I have experienced short term memory lapses. I think of something I need to do, and within 30 seconds or several minutes, I lose the thought. I was never like this before (have thal intermediate).

Could the memory loss be related to low hemoglobin? Or otherwise?

I have looked into my nutrition and foods that increase memory, and I believe overall my nutrition is ok, though it could be better.

Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks ALL! 

Offline Danny.H

Re: Memory Loss
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 04:46:37 AM »
I'm sorry the answer is coming couple years later.
I have been always very good remembering things ,people faces places etc .I speak three languages and after migrating to the US and understanding the language enough I went to work and study. I start to noticed that I to get forgetful .I noticed short term memory lost also. At first I connected it to stress, being a mom of two etc.. However after quitting my job I still noticing problems. It's like you said it's like I forgot something but I cannot remember what it is. I started to have problems with math class this spring term it's like hurts to think and I cannot solve problems from college algebra on the same amount of time of everybody else.It was so shocking and surprising I use to be A+student and perfect GPA I'm working so hard right now on this class and I have not been able to regain A yeat.Somebody from school asked me to contact disability services they gave some paperwork for my doctor to fill up.My thal Doctor stated it that my brain is suffering from long term  lack of oxygenation what makes difficult to make it function properly . When I'm tired I don't have how to study I cannot understand or to keep what I already studied.
Daniela

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Memory Loss
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 09:12:47 PM »
I agree with the doctor about lack of oxygen.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk