Thalassemia mobile apps (iPhone,Android)

• 8 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Thalassemia mobile apps (iPhone,Android)
« on: November 15, 2014, 06:43:49 PM »
A directory of all the mobile apps,iPhone/iPad Apple Store(iOS/iTunes) and Android(Google Play),useful for beta ‪‎thalassemia‬ major patients to simplify the daily management of thalassemia care. (If you know of others, please send me the link).

http://www.curethalassemia.org/thalpedia/thalassemia-mobile-apps-iphone-android/
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: Thalassemia mobile apps (iPhone,Android)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 04:59:52 PM »
thanx andy for such a useful link .. (Y)
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Emby

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 12:25:16 AM »
Really great to 'see a face' from the past. I pray that you are in good health Nice Friend.

Offline Emby

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 12:28:54 AM »
I pray that you are with good health too Andy!!

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 04:45:15 PM »
Andy,

Thank you for sharing this link. 

So nice to see you back Nice Friend!  Missed you here buddy!

Sharmin

Offline Parin

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 08:21:23 AM »
I have installed "ThalCare" but unable to sign-in and also no menu for sign-up. How i can use this app?

Thanks.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 09:03:22 PM »
Emby n Sharmin ,
i m fit n fine as always :) ..
its a pleasent feeling for me being in the people who always been there to encourage and motivate me to keep struggling ... :) ...
a set-back ,, guilt,, disapointment and bleak feelings and discouraging circumstances were the cause of my  absence ,, i dont know if i m out of that strange feelings/time or still going through  .... anyways i m back and up again to do something better than only feeling those things :) .. .

its nice to see you are all still here ,, i m glad to see you all here :) ..
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Emby

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 12:00:15 AM »
If people were to check up on your journey to lowering your ferritin level, they'll see that you are inspirational brother Umair.

Don't feel down...everyone has ups and downs..and if it was worse then hey, it could have been much MORE worse.
Brother Umair, it is hayaat of this dunyaa..you are never always happy and you are never always sad. Emotions swing from one to another and because of this we learn to appreciate. focus on the here and now because the past is gone and the future is not in your control anyway...heyy..the next second of our lives is not in our control. if you can do a simple action like make one person smile, then that is something huge...and no one needs to be in perfect health to do that. Be happy. Carry a tranquil heart...no matter what.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 08:37:43 PM »
Emby,
i understand sis .. but there are a lot of reasons behind all that ,, the reasons i dont want to mention here bcoze i dont want to be a reason of some else's dicouragement , demoarlisation and give up ..... all i want to say to everyone is that ,, life is beautful and a presicous gift of ALMIGHTY ALLAH so take good care of your self it the best way to be thankful to ALLAH for this presious gift .... once you lived the moment , you cant rewind/relive that ,, you cant edit that so try to live every moment of your life and dont be careless about your health ...

future is never been my book of thoughts ... in past 5-7 years , at every stage i always tried my levels best and left the rest on my destiny, and never ever thought about the result or future  ... thats the reason i never been worried about the results n future .... but sometimes your past comes in your way and strucks you realy hard ...

anyways ,, , i m still a happy man and satisfied to my life and condition ,, bcoze i believe that if u want to live a happy life then you must be thankful to ALLAH in every condition ... thats my strength from day one uptill now ..... :)

(sorry for bad communication skills .. :) .. . )

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk