Chronic Depression linked to Thalassemia?

• 20 Replies

Kathy11

Re: Chronic Depression linked to Thalassemia?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 12:29:15 AM »
Dear Zaini,
It appears that you are currently  having a hard time and it seems you are cornered and can't find a way out. Believe me when I state  "dont give up" because if you do, everyone else will have no reason to assist you,and you will be depriving someone the oppurtunity to practice kindness.

I know it not easy ,still this is the life you've been given and this is your journey try hard to make the most of you time given,.
Remember you are not alone we are all here and we are trying to uplift  your moral in one way or the other.You have the right to voice your feelings and owned it, and then let go of the    negative   thought.
 Please Practice hope. As hopefulness becames a habit you can   then achieve a permanently Happy spirit.
 I have been where you are today and it was not a happy time. I had to learnt how to crawl ed out of the hole.
Take care my friend  :bighug :bighug
Kathy :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 12:40:51 AM »
Hi Kathy,

I absolutely love the concept you stated about not giving up. So often we hear people say they don't want to be a burden on others, when it can actually be the opposite. Yes, please do give others the opportunity to practice kindness. What a wonderful way of looking at things.

Kathy   :flowers
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 06:48:44 PM »
Hi Kathy,,

Thanx a lot,, your kind words worked like magic,,yesterday was a hard day for me,,and the thing that irritates me is that i am having such hard days more often,, so smetimes i feel so helpless like yesterday,,,was just reading the posts to distract my mind and found this thread and BANG,,,didn't even know what i was writing,,,thanx for your understanding,,,as i always say,, you people are the best support ever..

Thanx again.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Kathy11

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 11:19:25 PM »
Hi Zaini.
you are welcome and feels free to share your feeling at any time.
I'm so glad the day looks brighter and you are feeling better. : :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer

I like the  "saying" and a song title  named   "People who needs people are the luckiest of all"
A kind word cost nothing to say, but it very valuable to the person that hears it especially when the person is feeling low in  mood.
This web-site works well, because it is full of special human beings and we all care so much for one another.Maybe, our Pain has brought  us all undestanding and kindness that others can't possibly visualize.I'm usefull and I like to be of service.
Kathy.

Offline jzd24

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 12:52:09 AM »
Zaini,
     Sorry you were feeling so bad. Life can be very trying at times but if we can make it through those times, we can be around for the good times. We are all here for you, and once in awhile it feels so good to just get those frustrating, depressing feelings out. Hope you are feeling better.  :flowers 

Kathy,
     You really have a way of looking at things that is unique and helpful. I like reading your posts because they are motivating and uplifting.   :heartred    Love to you all, Jean   

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 10:34:36 AM »
Hi Kathy and Jean,,

You people are so great, :wub,, you are so lovelyy,,thanx a lot for your kind words,, they are like they have healing powers,,and now i tell myself that i have site full of caring people like you,and yes it feels good to let out the frustration once in a while, and specially when one have friends ike you people ,thanx for being there for me. :happyyes i am feeling much better now.

LOVE FOR YOU ALL. :grouphug

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk