May i help anyone
« on: July 30, 2015, 03:37:23 PM »
hello friends
may i help any one of you,
i am new on this group
i am an Ayurveda prectioner, from India,
i just got positive result in first case of thalassmia major,
now i am interested to work more.
i have testimonial by the child's grand pa and details.
you can also contact me at
 drrajpalsingh11@gmail.com
+91 7389252649

Re: May i help anyone
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 07:53:12 PM »
Dear Dr. Rajpal

Hopefully you will present scientific details of your case/finding with respect to thal major (there are many capable people here on the forum, who can assess your knowledge). We would like to know what methodology you have used and how many cases you have handled.

Regards.

Offline Rajiv

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 12:49:43 AM »
Hi Dr Rajpal
Would be grateful if you can provide some scientific details for your treatment.
Best regards

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 12:00:20 PM »
Hi Dr Rajpal
Would be grateful if you can provide some scientific details for your treatment.
Best regards
hello rajiv sir,
as i have stated above , Its my first case , my one friend Mr. Avadhesh rai is M.Pharma,
his nephew[3 and half year old] is known case of thalassemia major, he  insisted me a lot to prescribe medicine for the child,
initially i told its genetic disorder am not sure will he be benefited or not, but he was insisting just to start medicine ,
with my ayurveda knowledge i have prescribed him ,
AFTER TWO MONTHS THE BOY HAVE MUCH RELIEF IN GENERAL CONDITION ,
NOW I AM MUCH CONFIDENCE, AND STARTED STUDYING THALASSEMIA FROM ROOTS,
I DON'T HAVE MUCH EVIDENCES, BUT HAVE THE DETAILS OF BENEFICIARY.
IF YOU ASK I WILL SEND YOU.

LITTLE ILLUSTRATION WHAT I HAVE GIVEN AND WHY HE IS BENEFITED:
MEDICINES WERE :
TO INCREASE IMMUNITY ,
LIVER TONICS,
TO PREVENT SPLEEN FROM ENLARGEMENT ,
GENERAL BODY DETOXIFYING MEDICINES,
AND MEDICINES WHICH HELPS CHILDREN GROWTH.

THE BOY IS ON BLOOD TRANSFUSION, AND GOT MUCH IMPROVEMENT IN GENERAL PHYSICAL CONDITION.

I FURTHER WANTS TO WORK BUT THE FAMILY CANT AFFORD COSTLY INVESTIGATIONS,
FOR SCIENTIFIC ILLUSTRATIONS I NEEDS WHO ARE HAVING REGULAR CHECK UPS.

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 12:05:19 PM »
Dear Dr. Rajpal

Hopefully you will present scientific details of your case/finding with respect to thal major (there are many capable people here on the forum, who can assess your knowledge). We would like to know what methodology you have used and how many cases you have handled.

hello sir/madam,
as i have stated above , Its my first case , my one friend Mr. Avadhesh rai is M.Pharma,
his nephew[3 and half year old] is known case of thalassemia major, he  insisted me a lot to prescribe medicine for the child,
initially i told its genetic disorder am not sure will he be benefited or not, but he was insisting just to start medicine ,

MEDICINES WERE :
TO INCREASE IMMUNITY ,
LIVER TONICS,

THE BOY IS ON BLOOD TRANSFUSION, AND GOT MUCH IMPROVEMENT IN GENERAL PHYSICAL CONDITION.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 12:07:50 PM »
hello rajiv sir,
his nephew[3 and half year old] is known case of thalassemia major, he  insisted me a lot to prescribe medicine for the child,

MEDICINES WERE :
TO INCREASE IMMUNITY ,
LIVER TONICS,

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 02:39:43 PM »
DrRajpal,

Thank you for NOT making claims of a cure, but instead offering to help with the overall health and quality of life of patients. We know there are natural methods that can improve the health and even lengthen the interval between transfusions, but over the years, we have had many claim they can cure thal when they could do no such thing. If you have formulas that can help with things like enlarged spleens (and I know there are natural methods that do work on the spleen), then your help can be welcomed here. I do advise that you only report what you have actually seen and never make any claims of cures, as that will not be believed. We have had many who have tried to take advantage of members of our group, so please be aware that people will naturally be skeptical.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2015, 12:09:45 PM »
DrRajpal,

Thank you for NOT making claims of a cure, but instead offering to help with the overall health and quality of life of patients. We know there are natural methods that can improve the health and even lengthen the interval between transfusions, but over the years, we have had many claim they can cure thal when they could do no such thing. If you have formulas that can help with things like enlarged spleens (and I know there are natural methods that do work on the spleen), then your help can be welcomed here. I do advise that you only report what you have actually seen and never make any claims of cures, as that will not be believed. We have had many who have tried to take advantage of members of our group, so please be aware that people will naturally be skeptical.
yes Andy sir,
you are right , and i have written to Mr. Rajiv ji that initialy i have told to my friend that it is genetic problem and the baby is already on blood transfusion and 6 months passed in this all , but my friend have insisted me a lot to start medicine , and as in two months the boy got relief that is forcing me to work ahead of it,
and the boy is small so we cant start YOGA, am sure YOGA will be much beneficial,
and naturopathy will help to detoxify IRON overload,

few things which i have given him:
wheat grass juice, you all may know its benifits, [if not write , i will explain in next]
punarnava  (Spreading Hogweed/Boerhavia diffusa) is much beneficiary for liver and spleen {in ayurveda YAKRITDALYUDER}
aswagandha [Withania somnifera] Satavari [Asparagus racemosus ]and  giloy [Tinospora cordifolia]
these are good immunity inhencer,
few other medicine are preparations which follow process i have prepared.

these have given  good result but the patient and i too do not have enough money to see chemical changes, or go ahead further research , so am searching any association, institute or family who are regularly having investigations so that we can see any scientific conclusion about the study.

Andy sir really thanks from heart for such active participation,
and please guide me how can i go a head from here?   

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2015, 06:02:21 PM »
DrRajpal,

I have been very encouraged by your honesty in posting. We get many who claim that they can cure thalassemia when they can't, but your approach is to help with the symptoms through natural methods, which I endorse. I do believe these methods have positive effects on the health of patients and can even lengthen the interval between transfusions, but they will not provide a full cure. As long as you are always realistic about the effects of your treatment and show our members how it can help their health, that is all we can ask. I like that you have not made any outlandish claims and seem to be genuinely interested in  helping others. That is what thalpal is all about.

I encourage you to help those who ask, but don't make any unwanted solicitations of those who have not requested help. As long as you do that, I see no problems. I think from what you have told us so far, that your methods will have real benefit to the health of thalassemia patients,l minor through major.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Lokkhi maa

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 02:50:53 AM »
 :agree
Lokkhi Maa

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2015, 02:49:01 PM »
DrRajpal,

I have been very encouraged by your honesty in posting. We get many who claim that they can cure thalassemia when they can't, but your approach is to help with the symptoms through natural methods, which I endorse. I do believe these methods have positive effects on the health of patients and can even lengthen the interval between transfusions, but they will not provide a full cure. As long as you are always realistic about the effects of your treatment and show our members how it can help their health, that is all we can ask. I like that you have not made any outlandish claims and seem to be genuinely interested in  helping others. That is what thalpal is all about.

I encourage you to help those who ask, but don't make any unwanted solicitations of those who have not requested help. As long as you do that, I see no problems. I think from what you have told us so far, that your methods will have real benefit to the health of thalassemia patients,l minor through major.
Thank you Andy sir,
and i am amazed how you manages time to answer all of us,
i have collected a lot of matter from inter net, and most of that is from www.thalpal.com and in that i trust most in your posts, really i found only this site is for social service , and the administrator don't have any commercial desire from the group.
sir as i am getting encouragement from all my friends and well wishers , i wants to study thalassemia more and more, do you know any INSTITUTE which provide distance learning opportunity  {it should not be much costly}
with regards and thanx.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk