Lecithinum Increase Red Blood

• 10 Replies

Offline Lokkhi maa

Lecithinum Increase Red Blood
« on: October 25, 2015, 11:03:41 AM »
Dear Andy,

Please share your experience and advice about Lecithinum. Is it really helpful or increase red blood  ???

(3)  Lecithinum  3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/12c/3/6/12/30

(Take  this  homeopathic  medicine  5  drops  every  evening  daily  for   06  months  or  more.  (mixing  with  some  water  or  milk.)

Lecithinum – remarkable remedy for the cases of anemia, increases the number of red blood corpuscles and amount of hemoglobin

http://hpathy.com/cause-symptoms-treatment/anemia/

http://www.remedyspot.com/content/topic/198161-thalassemia-is-curable-with-homeopathic-medicines/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 11:16:06 AM by Lokkhi maa »
Lokkhi Maa

Offline AJP

Re: Lecithinum Increase Red Blood
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 06:48:21 PM »
I use Lecithin 3X . It is powder form. Take four spoons three times every day. From 2004-2014 I take homeopathic treatment. Along with lecithin the doctor give me many different homeopathic drug time to time. Although I am intermedia I am transfusion free for many years.
If anyone use Lecithin , please share their experiences
Stand up for your Right
Never give up your Fight

Offline Lokkhi maa

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 09:28:29 AM »

Hello Abhishek2,

Thanks a lot..I am really surprised that really it is workable...As you have taken the treatment long time so you have lot of experiences..Please share about your treatment.At present have you need transfusion?Has Lecithin any side effects as a drug? Please share..

Dear Andy,

Expecting your valuable advice and idea about the issue.Please help..
Lokkhi Maa

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 06:55:37 PM »
Hello Abhishek2

Does this medicine work for that majors also....??

Offline AJP

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 05:27:56 PM »
I am new in this site. Thanks to all of the members by posting their experiences related to thalasemia.
  In 2003  , at the age of 11 years  I had thalasemia E beta intermedia.  At that time there was no treatment in alopathy to be transfusion less. So my parents starts my treatment by homeopathic remedy.
Firstly increase the transfusion gap . The dates are
    01 08.2003
    22.11.2003 and then after  7 months
in  21.06.2004 .
Then I was transfusion less till 2014 . The Hb remained around 8 . Lecithin was continued all the time but besides lecithin the doctor apply different homeopathic drug every 1 or 2 month. At the early days I always suffered from fever but time to time completely free from fever or flu. At 14 years age my growth rate was increased ( 9" in 1 year )  I became fit and more energetic. 
But last year I need transfusion during my M.sc. degree because of stay far from home in a rental room and long journey to the institute and by unhealthy lifestyle.
As other homeopathic treatment Lecithin has no side effects.  It is safe for long term use. I think it should be good quality i. e.  good brand and the dose is also important.
My cousin ( 9 years old )  also transfusion free but his Hb remain 7.0 - 7.5.
Stand up for your Right
Never give up your Fight

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 07:16:02 PM »
I have never heard of lecithin being used for thals. This is interesting. Lecithin is quite safe and I have taken it in thew past as a supplement.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline AJP

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 02:44:51 PM »
Hello Andy Sir, 

thank you for your valuable reply . I wanted to know that is lecithin can be taken along with hydroxy urea or wheatgrass  ?  I am taking lecithin 3X for 10 years but now I am taking wheatgrass powder only  .
Please inform me.
Stand up for your Right
Never give up your Fight

Offline Lokkhi maa

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 10:16:27 AM »

Thanks Abhishek2 for sharing.

Thanks for your reply Andy.But I am really confused about use of lecithin. When you were taken lecithin then your HB level not raise? As it is powder form and safe may I give it to my baby? Is it workable without homeopathy.. ??? :dunno
Lokkhi Maa

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 04:07:32 PM »
Lecithin is already found in the body and is safe to take. It can be taken with other supplements. I really have never heard that it affects Hb before. It is a useful supplement, but I wouldn't add it to the list of what must be taken.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline AJP

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 07:26:59 PM »
Thanks Andy Sir for reply  .
Hello Lokkhi ma 
   I am not a doctor but from experience I can say that Lecithin raise Hb in small extent. But now there are alternatives like hydrea or wheatgrass .
Stand up for your Right
Never give up your Fight

Offline Lokkhi maa

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 10:04:28 AM »

From last July '2015 I am giving wheatgrass tablet to my baby .. :)
Lokkhi Maa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk