thalassemia intermedia and manuka honey

• 17 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: thalassemia intermedia and manuka honey
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2017, 04:53:06 PM »
It looks like the price is about average for the wheatgrass powder.

My wife is doing well, but vigilant. We got some good news recently and learned that her melanoma is the type more unlikely to spread to other parts of the body.
I had a burst appendix and the first surgery was botched, resulting in an abscess where the appendix had been. After the second surgery, I was not checked for 12 hours and when the dressing was finally changed, it was soaked in blood. I had been bleeding for 12 hours. My Hb dropped to about 8.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline dq

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2017, 10:08:47 PM »
Well the good news is as you say is it's the type that's less likely to spread.  My best wishes in any case mate. 

The first surgery was botched? How did they manage that?  Which country were you in at the time of the operation? I'm also sorry to hear the outcome of the second operation, again which country were you in at the time of the second operation? What does your hb normally run at?

I wish my hb was 8, recently I've been running at around 5.5 - 5.7 and use to run at 7.5 - 7.8.  I'm really hoping stopping these last two medications (allopurinol and Keppra) will help increase the haemoglobin back to normal as haematologist told me if I we get to 5hb were going to have to take action with hydroxyurea to try and get it up again until we can try the new drug in Autumn :(

p.s. On the wheatgrass situation, is the one I sent (http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/naturya-organic-wheatgrass-powder-60094362?skuid=094362) a good branded one or should I be looking for something more specific or of a certain brand? If so can you send me a link to it.

Thanks a million buddy.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 09:13:22 PM »
That brand of wheatgrass is good.

My surgery was in the US, but I had a hotshot surgeon who thought he could do things blindfolded. He eventually lost his license after sewing a woman's uterus to her intestines.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk