Does anybody have swelling in right wrist or fingers due to Thalassemia Minor..?

• 3 Replies
I am 40 years old and for the past few months i experience a swelling in my wrist and sometimes in my thumb.  I wanted to know if anybody experience this kind of symptoms related to thalassemia.  Or is it related to some kind of allergic reaction.  The doctors are not able to find anything, as X-ray analysis and other tests show absolutely no facture or any kind of thing.  If anybody has such kind of experience please do share..  and in case somebody can provide me answer to solve the problem...that will be gr8.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 07:45:55 AM by Jagan »

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Have you tried massage?
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Hi Andy,

I have tried massage, but doesnot work.  I am using hand splint and seems to be better.  But the problem is its been happening for a long time.  I have some old reference, where they have liked TM to Rheumatoid arthritis, feels scared if this seems to something like that. However, the recent X-ray and other test doesnot show anything related to RA.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
It could even be a reaction to something you've been exposed to, either through food or in the environment. Is it improving as time passes?
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk