Ferriprox and IP-6

• 1 Replies
Ferriprox and IP-6
« on: December 27, 2016, 12:18:31 PM »
Hi....doc started me on ferriprox with 1000mg each times and to be taken 3times daily means 1 day is 3000mg coz my iron level are very high.

The thing is when i took ferriprox 2tableta (1000mg)few mins later my heart beat very fast and i feel nausea and weak...aft few hrs I vomited everything that i ate.

Tried this for 2nd time but still the same...i will feel nausea and vomit and my body will be very weak and no appetite to eat..shld i continue taking this ferriprox or not?told my doc abt this but she said that the only last option is to try desferal but i dunt want

Read few weeks ago abt IP-6 and i didordered online to try this...hv stated taking it 3 times daily 1500mg si far so good no side effect other then headache...shld i just continue taking it or shld i take it plus the ferriprox

Advise pls...

Im very worried coz my skin is getting darker now coz i hv been going for blood transfusion once every 2 weeks (each session 2packs)

Pls advise...thank you in advanced :-\

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Ferriprox and IP-6
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 02:49:27 AM »
Try taking only one tablet and see how you feel. Take only the one tablet for the day. If the side effects are manageable, try taking one tablet in the morning and one in the evening the next day. Again, observe the side effects. If not manageable, go back to one a day for a few days and then try two in one day again. Most people will get used to the drug and the side effects will mostly vanish once their bodies get used to the drug. Once your body is getting used to the drug, raise the dose one more tab per day until you get to the required dose.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk