Strange story

• 4 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Strange story
« on: November 30, 2006, 02:07:17 AM »
Dear all

I would like to share with you a very strange story i heard from one of the mothers that has a thal child ( now he is 1.5 months ). I will tell you something first so that you can understand later. In Islam if two children (not siblings ) were breast fed from the same mother for any reasons they become like brother and sister. That is to say they can not get married.

This mother consulted a well known doctor here in Egypt who is specilized in medical laboratories research ( i really don't know the term in English ) and had 3 inventions in different medical fields. This dr. is also specialized in '' el Teb el Nabawy '' . It is the medicine used in the Arab Pennsuila at the time of Prophet Muhammed. When this mother consulted him from the point of view of el teb el nabawy, he adviced her with something really very strange .

He told her to stop breastfeeding her son and to get him another woman ( who must not be a relative) to breastfeed her child instead. I know you will  get shocked as i did  .

He told her that the breast milk of this other woman(since she is a different genotype) can manipulate some genetic factors of her child blood. and help him with the thal . He told her that this was done in several countries and has helped them to maintain their HB. He added that this is why it is prohibited in Islam for two children to get married if they were breastfed from the same woman. It is not just a spiritual thing,but it has to do with somthing that changes in the body as he told her .

This woman has been feeding her child the for the last 6 months from a different woman and to my great surpise, she said that she is having positive effects in terms of maintaing blood levels and she is no more having the previous drops she had before. Even more surprising, the hematologist told her to continue as she found a difference but she can not explain it

This whole story is sooooooooo strange to me. What do you think???

Manal

Offline Eponine

Re: Strange story
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 07:09:21 AM »
Strange. I've got nothing to say to this. I usually don't believe in such stuff. Used to brush it away as old wives tale, but sometimes, these 'tales' don't come out from nowhere. Heard many of such things before to got me started to start believing.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 12:13:42 PM »
Hi Manal,

It's all a matter of faith.

Surely it is one of the great things about Islamic teachings. We cannot fully understand the reason behind something told hundreds of years back until science proves it today. It is just like one of the many facts (orbits, water cycle, embryological stages of human etc) told in the Holy Quran 1400 years back that science eventually proved later.

As you might already know, that Hazrat Halima breast fed Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) like this way even his (P.B.U.H) real mother was Hazrat Amina.

So, I guess this is one of the blessings from anything that relates to the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and his teachings.

All we can do is hope for the best.

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 08:20:57 PM »
yeah manal i agreed  you ..
in my post named
cousin maririage in s asia something like ...
i want to mention it  that ... cousin marrigae declared prohibited in sislam 1400 years before .. when and now science is declaring that it ( cousin marrriage ) could b dangrous in many ways ... i want to tell u a link where iits is discussed in detaills   ... under this topic islam and modern science ... i think you will find this link vry usefull .. please check this link ... its not only about islam and medical science .. its also discused  in the way  islam and  and the secrets of the universe .. in this site writer is discussing that sciece is prooving that is writen in quran ... about unverse .. about this earth. about atmospheric layers  ..... if anyone doesnt believe in it i will sugeest him to take a verse to this site and go to turkey museum where an old writen quran is saved ( hunderds of year old.. )  and thenmatch the verse you will not find any difference .. match the sorah and verse no and then read u will not find any difference between .......    nothing more want to say ... the link is here ........  www.harunyahya.com
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 06:40:55 PM »
Hi Manal,

It's all a matter of faith.

Surely it is one of the great things about Islamic teachings. We cannot fully understand the reason behind something told hundreds of years back until science proves it today. It is just like one of the many facts (orbits, water cycle, embryological stages of human etc) told in the Holy Quran 1400 years back that science eventually proved later.

As you might already know, that Hazrat Halima breast fed Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) like this way even his (P.B.U.H) real mother was Hazrat Amina.

So, I guess this is one of the blessings from anything that relates to the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and his teachings.

All we can do is hope for the best.

Take care, Peace!

WOW! That's awesome.

:blush

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk