Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him

• 382 Replies

Offline Dori

Re: Just wondering how Umair is doing and if anyone has heard from him
« Reply #375 on: August 29, 2010, 01:44:21 PM »
Hey Umair,
How are you doing??? No facebook, no msns means no updates for me. I hope all is well. Somebody knows something?

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #376 on: September 05, 2010, 09:42:57 PM »
Hi ya Dore ,,
 I'm here again :) ....How r  u ??? ... i'm fine and hope that you'll b also fine .. thanx for your remembering and noticing my absence and asking about that ....   i have mentioned the reason of been absence in another post " historic flood in pakistan " .... yeah , we're out of touch since a long time .... hope to get in-touch  soon again ... :) ...till then

Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #377 on: July 11, 2012, 12:08:23 PM »
Umair,

Like I said, you need to be looking to your future now. Ignoring your health won't help anything. You need to realize that lowering your ferritin was only half the battle. You can't possibly believe you have eliminated your organ iron, also. You haven't and your compliance has to be complete. I want to mention something we heard more about in NYC. Doctors are seeing some reversals in the pancreas with iron removal. Patients become more insulin tolerant when they get the iron cleaned out.
Hi Dear Andy,
I love to read this post. Thank You. WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY. I AM TRYING.
Dharmesh.
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #378 on: July 11, 2012, 12:15:30 PM »
Yes most people do hesitate donating blood in Ramadan because they are fasting, which itself takes much energy. Although, I think, If someone takes proper meal before starting fast should not have any problem donating blood. But then again, it varies from person to person depending on donors overall health.

Many blood banks here observe blood shortage in Ramadan.
Hi Umair,
We at India faces blood shortage too on Vacation time in March-April and Diwali Time October-November.
Otherwise the supply is ok.
Dharmesh
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #379 on: October 16, 2012, 01:19:10 PM »
Dharmesh,
blood supply almost ok here in, pak ... but only in ramadan and during vacations blood banks face blood shortage.. otherwise its ok :)
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #380 on: October 16, 2012, 07:00:12 PM »
Dharmesh,
blood supply almost ok here in, pak ... but only in ramadan and during vacations blood banks face blood shortage.. otherwise its ok :)
Umair, so nice to see you back. I was thinking about not seeing you since long.

How are you and how is your FE? What's the last report?

Anyway, glad to see you. :)

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Emby

« Reply #381 on: October 16, 2012, 07:01:27 PM »
Assalamu'alaikum Brother Umair....how have you been? was just thinking about some of the members...nice to see you posting again!
How is your health? What have you been doing lately?.....this site has been missing your brand of humour...I hope you have inshaAllah been in the best of health and that Allah has filled your life with His beautiful blessings.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #382 on: February 09, 2015, 03:46:34 PM »
@ Pratik ,
i am glad of being with you all again ..... i m fit n fine .. how are you doing ??  .. my ferritin mmm  it was 702 in last report and now it must b less then 700 ... what about you man ??  whats your ferritin level??? ... same here Dear :) ..

Emby,
Wa alykum as salaam, sis ...  i am fine.. how are you ?? ... and i was missing you all but didn't come back because at some moment of life , sometimes i feel its useless to know everything when you dont have enough facilities to take any further care of your self ... though T2* MRI facility is now available in pakistan but still need upgradations in many sector of thalassemia management... that is the reason why i was away :) ... i am doing fine alhumdu-LILLAH , way active and better than before :) .. . doing nothing ,, still free to enjoy the life hahahaha :D ... and i was missing the quality of info. and  knowledge that site gifted to me :) ... Ameen .... and same to you too sis , Ameen ...

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk