On Lisa's Birthday

• 2 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
On Lisa's Birthday
« on: March 22, 2021, 10:12:36 PM »
On the Birthday of Lisa Rose Cammilleri, the original founder of this group on Yahoo in 1999, I want to share this photo of the first flowers to bloom in our garden this year, the Primrose. The petals of the Primrose represent all the phases of life, from birth to death. Lisa left us far too soon, but she told me her life was a full one and she was happy with everything she had been able to do in her life. I hope we all can learn to appreciate the world we have before we are also gone. I still think about Lisa often and miss the laughter she brought to my life. On her birthday, I wish Lisa a Happy Birthday and thank her for everything she brought to the world.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Re: On Lisa's Birthday
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 06:44:04 AM »
Happy Birthday to Lisa.. We all are grateful to him for creating this extremely beneficial forum which helped and guided us.. And thank you so much Andy for the great work and contribution that you have been doing. We wish Lisa a happy birthday and we wish you Andy for a long, healthy and a wonderful life to keep guiding and supporting us through this challenging journey of life.

Offline Dharmesh

Re: On Lisa's Birthday
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2021, 04:55:34 PM »
Belated Happy Birthday to Lisa,

I just wonder how wonderful personality was she having , which gave strength and motivate Andy to run this Thalpal.com and FB Group and constantly help thalassaemics from all over globe.
Thank You Lisa.
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk