Teen Thal Support Group Meeting

• 0 Replies

Offline Bostonian_04

Teen Thal Support Group Meeting
« on: October 22, 2021, 06:23:00 PM »
This support group has been an extremely helpful, safe place for a parent like me when I first heard the new born screening diagnosis of my daughter 15 years ago. Now, our little girl is gown up and starting a Teen thal support group for US patients, called Connect To Health And Life (Connect THAL). So posting the details of the support group for other teens to join and know they are not the only one and stay connected as they grow up.

Connect THAL: Every Second Sunday of the Month, Starting October 10th, from 5:30 - 6:15 pm. EST

Connect THAL is an online teen group for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 17 that offers a safe place to talk, share, connect with, and support each other. We are iron warriors who have to not only deal with the stress of high school, extracurriculars, and life as a teenager, but also the additional stress of medical appointments and thalassemia. Having access to a group of other who are going through the same things is important, and that is what Connect THAL is made for.

Upcoming Sessions:
Nov 14, 2021 5:30 PM Eastern
Dec 12, 2021 5:30 PM Eastern
Jan 9, 2022 5:30 PM Eastern

If you have any questions and want the Zoom link details, please email Kathleen Durst at: kdurst@thalassemia.org
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ? - Plato

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk