What's your plans??

• 6 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
What's your plans??
« on: December 21, 2006, 01:40:01 AM »
Hello everybody

Happy New Year to everyone. Hope all our wishes come true.

Come on what your plans for that day? Where will you spend the night??

As for me, probably this day will be the same day of the Big Feast ( Eid El Adha for Moslems ). In the morning we will pray, do all the Eid rituals, visit my parents and relatives. wear new clothes,give my children eidia ( money to buy gifts for eid ) and i will take eidia from both my husband and my parents :thumbsup :evilplan

At night, i will join the batanya club( batanya in arabic means blanket, so the blanket club means that i will stay in bed under the blanket having a big mug of pepsi cause i am addicted to it and watching television programs :rotfl) These are my plans for the day and the night as of now. Hope my husband will surprise with a dinner invitation so i can quit the batanya club.

Hey guys, how about you???

Manal :hug

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
Re: What's your plans??
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 08:06:36 PM »
HI GUYS
         REGARD ME I THING AS MANAL SAID SAME THING BUT ONE THING MORE I HAVE TO STUCK WITH MY SON ABDULWAHAB IN HIS ROOM :great  AND START FIGHTING WITH HIM TO STAY IN HIS ROOM :banghead AND IF I GO OUT FOR A MINUTE HE START TO OPEN THE DOOR TO CHECK AM HERE OR NO OFFCOURSE AM GOING TO STAY IN MY LEAVING ROOM AND MY EYES ON HIS DOOR WHEN HE OPEN IT HE WILL SEE ME BUT HE WILL BE A FRAID AND WILL INTER TO HIS ROOM A GAIN :scaredy

KHALIFA
                                         STATE OF KUWAIT
RED_PILOT

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 03:16:46 PM »
Well my plans for the new year are very much like both Manals and Khalifas.

As we here in Australia get to see the New Year in first, nothing really planned for now but I know I have my large bottle of Baileys in the freezer chilling for that night. :thumbsup :martini :martini

I would like wish all our members a happy new year. May 2007 be filled with all you desire and to all of us good health.

Miaki

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 05:31:02 PM »
Bailey's...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...sounds good to me Miaki.  :biggrin  I hope you and Stan have a wonderful New Year. You both deserve it so much.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Shanyz

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 09:05:41 AM »

nice plans...  :thumbsup

As for me, I will be in an island picnicking with my thal friends. We are expecting to leave on 28th and we will be there for a week. But if the weather is not good we might end up here at Male' (Capital City).. :sigh
Anyways we will be going to the eid prayer as well and if we are stuck here at Male' we will go for a coffee or something..
In Maldives we never get "eidia"  :huh never heard bout it.. but it will be nice to receive some "eidia"  :naughty

Happy New Year & Eid Mubaarik
Enjoy
~Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.~

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 12:16:16 PM »
It's going to be a great day! as EID-ul-Adha will be on that day this year in Pakistan :yahoo

It's going to be the usual routine like in EID every time which is as follows:

First I will have to go for the special prayer congregation for EID and then get our goat slaughtered. (Which we haven't bought yet :banghead We will have to arrange for one at least a day before EID no matter what!)

Next comes the hard part! distributing the meat among friends, family and charity.

The night should be fun!! :food "BAR-B-QUE" :food with the family if it's not too cold, but I guess it will be quite chilling this year, so I guess no fun this year! :wah :wah

Well, that's about it!

I am really happy to know that some of you will be getting the Eidih at Eid-ul-Adha as well. In Pakistan that happens only in Eid-ul-Fiter which is also known as "Sweet Eid" (because of sweets served throughout the day), while Eid-ul-Adha is known as the "Salty Eid" (yep, because of the meat dishes served throughout the day)

Well, Eid MuBAAAAHrik to everyone (as if a goat is saying  :rotfl)
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Nur

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 03:48:44 AM »
Happy EID-ul-Adha from me here in Malaysia!! it's going to be a busy day for our family this year because we are going to be hosting the big feast. The cow has been bought and waiting for the big day.  :biggrin

My family will spend the night at my aunt's place. First thing in the morning, we'll get up and put on our best clothes and go to the mosque to do the Eid prayers. Then, have the cow slaughterd and after that, there will be cooking and eating.... :food

the menu...charcoal grilled beef, soup and rice....yummy...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk