That gave me hope

• 24 Replies

Kathy11

Re: That gave me hope
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 11:16:11 PM »
Hi everyone,

The reason I like this web-site is because we all seems to accept each other and support each other with good intention.
from time to time we agree to disagree like any disfunctional family,
Lets bygone be bygone,focus our eneygy on the most important issues here, its our children and our health,and the bond of friendship.
Please lets not waste our precious time on petty things .
We are family and the love for one another is our motto.

" What do we live for if its not to make life less difficult to each other."by George Eliot

Khalifa you are a wonderfull father and you bring  good humour to this web-family and you are appreciated  , :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug
Canadian_Family your are entittled to your opinions ,and you are also part of this family
Two wrong doesnt make a right,  :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug
I wish that no-one leaves ,remember our strength lies in us being a group we are interdepandant,
I love you all and I enjoy  and  look forward to read from every singly one of you
 :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss

Ps   Daneille I too love the smileys   thank-you,

Kathy

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 11:26:46 PM »
Khalifa and Manal,
I look forward to more inspirational postings from you both.  We have so much to learn from your experiences!
 :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug
Sharmin

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 11:28:23 PM »
Ps   Daneille I too love the smileys   thank-you,

Awww, shux.   :blush  You're very welcome. Anything for you guys.  :bighug

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 12:22:54 AM »
I apologize for anyone I have offended, but it was certainly not my intent as such.

My earlier comments were CERTAINLY NOT against the religion, I myself is a deep religious person, I respect religious people and their opinion. The only reason I said because I had seen it before and I just cautioned it, one classic example is my simple post and it got out of hand.

There was nothing wrong to what was said or in a example, I think I was taken wrong.

Khalifa dear, I like what you say, so don't feel bad.

Rest assured I guess I am pardoned, AM I??????

Regards
Regards.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 12:33:11 AM »
Canadian Family,

I was quite sure what your motives were as we have had the situation get out of hand before and I know all you were asking is that we don't let that happen again and I agree.

I hope everyone will always remember that with so many different nationalities represented here, that sometimes there may be communication problems, so I hope people will refrain from jumping to conclusions.   :hug?
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 12:43:39 AM »
Thanks Andy, that takes a load of my mind.

Regards
Regards.

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 01:45:00 AM »
SALLAM ,SHALOM , PEACE BE OPEN YOU ,HALLO Canadian_Family
               i forget everything and as what i said even the brothers in one house they have some problems and some fighting :catfight am realy i don't mean any thing when i said that what i mean on that story  is only we must have some faith what ever you belive .. any way it's gone ..
        now time to have some party :cheer :stars :party :love :veil and some rest
                   take care my brother and my sister Canadian_Family   
                                    all my love to you and your family   
                                                       :kiss
                                                      khalifa
                                                state of kuwait
RED_PILOT

Kathy11

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 01:58:51 AM »
I AM SO PROUD OF THIS GROUP  :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Kathy

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 02:08:39 AM »
Thanks God everyone is happy now.   At some time i felt guilty that i started this post, but when i post any thing in this site i really don't think of what i am writing or how other takes it because i really consider you my big family so i just right what ever comes in my mind. Of course one should consider other nationalities like Andy said, . But to be in the safe side, i want to declare that what ever i might write in the future is not meant to offend anyone or doesn't have any bad intentions at any level.  
Anyway as dear khalifa said, its time to party.

Manal

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 08:46:56 PM »
Canadian Family,

I was quite sure what your motives were as we have had the situation get out of hand before and I know all you were asking is that we don't let that happen again and I agree.

I hope everyone will always remember that with so many different nationalities represented here, that sometimes there may be communication problems, so I hope people will refrain from jumping to conclusions.   :hug?

:exactly

I love you all.   :wub

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk