Update

• 5 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Update
« on: January 09, 2007, 03:30:54 AM »
Hello to all of you

I would like to update you with the last CBC done to my son.
His HB is 6.6 :wah like the previous month, His Ret. count is higher 11% :wah and his bilirubin is lower, just 1.2.
The good news is that i made an X-ray on the skull and till now all the measurmets are normal for his age :biggrin. Actually i was the one who wanted to do it not the doctor. I felt crazy checking his body everyday. I wanted to have an answer to my question, has he started any kind of deformation or not???
So i guess i am quiet comfortable for the time being.
The hema. didn't tell me anything new, she just checked that he is clinically the same and reviesed his weight and height.
I told her about the resveratrol pills and i gave her the articles posted by Andy about it and she agreed to try it. So now i will search how can i buy them since they are not sold in Egypt and i will start using them and hope they would make any difference. :dunno

Take care
Manal

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 03:42:26 AM »
Dear Manal
      all the best for your son i hope he will no need any blood transfusion but what i know the intermidia child need one to three times of transfusion every year  :huh  :dunno
                      khalifa
                state of kuwait
RED_PILOT

Offline Manal

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 03:50:16 AM »
You are right Khalifa. But his doctor refuses completely any transfusion since he is still an active child. All what she said that she might try with him the hydroxyurea if his spleen measures 6 cm biggar than the normal size. As of now his spleen is 4 cm  biggar th an the normal size.

Manal

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 06:35:49 AM »
Hi Manal,

Very nice  :biggrin to hear that your son does not require transfusion.

Is there any information, where we can buy resveratrol pills in India? :wink

Mishra

Offline jzd24

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 04:48:12 AM »
Manal,
     That's good news about your son. I know you were very worried about possible bone changes.  You are so dedicated to helping your son - that is so beautiful to see.  :heartred Good luck in your continued research into helping him. Love, Jean 

Offline Manal

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 12:24:58 PM »
Thanks Mishra,  :hugfriendi don't knowin India. For me i have a relative in the States and he will be sending them to me.

Jean , thanks for your support.Your words always makes a difference to me, Thanks :hugfriend

Manal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk