« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 07:46:41 AM »
It's so nice to see your post.

Hope you :getwell

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Please Pray for Stan
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 08:41:57 AM »
Hi Stan,

It's great to hear from you! I'm looking forward to meeting you In Singapore, so keep giving them docs a hard time.  :biggrin
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline SalD

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 11:38:59 AM »
Hello Miaki and Stan!

I hope you are feeling better soon Stan and I KNOW you'll be keeping the medico's on their toes and making sure they are on the ball!  All my positive thoughts are with you.

I would just like to let everyone know who hasn't met Stan that is he is very funny guy who is also very STUBBORN and has a great zest for life.  He is a wonderful person to know and I really hope he gets through this with flying colours. 

The other thing I wanted to share with you is how wonderful Miaki is at caring for him when things aren't going so well.  She manages to drop everything and make the important things happen as they are needed.  Yay for you Miaki!   :cheer

:bighug  Big hugs to you both, and I hope to catch up with you soon. 
Love Sal.

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 12:38:25 PM »
That's amazing to hear! I mean being both thal and not to mention thal Major, that's the first time I heard of a husband and wife who are both thal. My prayers are with them hope Mr. Stan could survive this and get well soon! Take care !
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 01:15:48 PM »
Stan and Miaki, we love you soooooooooo much
 :love :love :love :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :love :heartred :heartred :heartred :heartred
Take good care
 :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell :getwell
Manal

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »
Hello to all

Thank you so much for your special prayers. Stan has really been touched by you all.

Currently Stan is doing OK. This Wednesday would be one month that we have been in hospital, he has made some improvement but still very weak and needing to get alot of fluid off. I will write more when I get a chance.

Love always
Stan and Miaki

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2007, 05:06:37 PM »
Mia, I pray that Stan gets better and can go home soon.  I'm sorry that you guys are going through this.  Please keep us updated on his health, and let him know that he will continue to be in the prayers of many people.   :hugfriend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk