ALOE VERA JUICE OR GEL

• 4 Replies

Offline love

ALOE VERA JUICE OR GEL
« on: March 19, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »
HI , MEMBER I NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN , CAN ANY ONE TELL ME ANY THING ABOUT ALOVERA JUICE OR JELL OF IT . DOES ANY ONE HAVE USE IT OR NOT .. ANY KIND OF INFO PLZPLZPLZ DO POST IT EACH AND SINGLE SMALL INFO CAN HELP ME LOT ..
HOW IT IS USED? WHAT'S THE DOES? WHAT KIND OF ACTION IT IS HAVING .. ??
PLZ MEMBERS TELL ME ABOUT IT ..

REGARDS
PANKAJ SETHI  (LOVE)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 02:11:30 AM by Andy »

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: ALOVERA JUICE OR JELL
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 01:15:57 AM »
Hello Pankaj

I just ''heard'' that it can increase HB , same idea as wheatgrass. I am not sure, just read it some where. I think there is a post in the forum discussing this

Manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: ALOVERA JUICE OR JELL
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 01:58:03 AM »
I began giving aloe vara juice to my son about 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I don't know if it is a coincidence, but a blood test today detected that his hg dropped slower than usual.  Usually it drops 10 pts, this time it dropped only 5 pt (in a week).  I don't know whether to attribute this to the juice at this time, but a I will post if i notice a significant improvement over time.  I've tried wheat grass a few times, but poor boy he gags for hours after a shot.  I also give him kids greens+, which I have been mixing in his aloe vera juice. 
Sharmin

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: ALOE VERA JUICE OR GEL
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 02:34:28 AM »
Hi Pankaj,

We did have a previous thread about aloe vera at http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=329.0

Aloe is taken from the inner gel of the common aloe plant. The juice is extracted from the gel and both have the benefits of aloe. Aloe is the most amazing natural remedy for treating burns that I have ever seen! Years ago I ran a lawn and yard business in Florida and used power equipment all of the time. I would occasionally get burns from the very hot mufflers, sometimes quite badly. Aloe grows commonly in yards in Florida, so every time I got burned. I would run to the nearest aloe plant and break off a leaf and cut it open and smear the gel on the burn. Almost instantly, the burn would stop hurting and if I continued to apply it, the burn would heal very quickly and never got any infections. These were bad skin-searing burns. Aloe is also well known for its use for sunburns because it cools the burns and speeds the healing process. From my own experience I can attest to the fact that aloe has amazing healing properties.

Now for the scientific stuff. This study showed both that hemoglobin levels rose in rats using aloe, and also that it lowered a type of hemoglobin that is raised in diabetics and had a noticeable positive effect in lowering blood glucose levels. This is remarkable! Thals are often affected by diabetes and help in controlling glucose levels would be very welcome.

From http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=16896493

In the present study, an attempt has been made to evaluate the presence of antioxidant property in the alcoholic extract of Aloe vera leaf gel. Oral administration of Aloe vera gel extract at a concentration of 300 mg/kgto diabetic rats significantly decreased the levels of blood glucose, glycosylated hemoglobin and increased hemoglobin. The increased levels of lipid peroxidation and hydroperoxides in tissues of diabetic rats were reverted back to near normal levels after the treatment with gel extract. The extract treatment also resulted in a significant increase in reduced glutathione, superoxide dismutase, catalase, glutathione peroxidase and glutathione-S-transferase in the liver and kidney of diabetic rats. These results clearly show the antioxidant property of Aloe vera gel extract. The extract was also more effective than glibenclamide in restoring the values of these parameters.

I have tried many natural products over the years and believe that many do have a positive effect on health, but there is nothing I have ever used that works as fast and effective as aloe. It's effect on burns demonstrates high healing properties and I am not surprised to see that it has a positive effect in other areas.

And as far as using wheatgrass, the juice is almost impossible to take over long periods because it tastes like freshly mowed grass (and I do know that taste from those days mowing lawns 6 hours a day). I would suggest using either capsules or tablets or the extract available from Dr Chris Reynold's wheatgrassactive.com.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 02:48:38 AM by Andy »
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline love

Re: ALOE VERA JUICE OR GEL
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 04:24:57 AM »
hi ,
thanks,
andy , sharmin, manal
for ur valuable post , replay on this issue , andy thanks for the info dat aloe works for diebetic .. i my self is . diebetic . so hope for possitive result plz plz plz if any one else is have there own experance or like to share any thing on this plz plz plz post it ...

regards
pankaj sethi (love)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk