Exjade is Releasing On 5th Aug in India

• 6 Replies
Exjade is Releasing On 5th Aug in India
« on: March 26, 2007, 08:17:16 AM »
Exjade is Releasing On 5th Aug  in India and  as my doc told me The cost of it Will be around Rs 100-150

Offline love

Re: Exjade is Releasing On 5th Aug in India
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 07:34:49 PM »
hi , well dear let me correct u exjade is not getting launch on 5th augest it will be launched on 3rd or 4th week of july . and on 5th augest its a update on exjade and T2*... and regestration fee's is 50 Rs

regards
pankaj sethi 

Offline Nur

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 04:20:40 PM »
is it really going to cost RS 100-150? is that cheap? is it in the form of tablets?

Is it sold for 1 month's supply? That is 30 tablets per box.

I am just wandering because i don't know how will it look like  :biggrin

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 02:24:53 PM »
if u stay in malayasia than the cost may deffer and even i dnt that it has released in malayaisa or not.And yes it is a tablet and also comes with 50 or 100 tab.And as far as doc's are saying yes it would be around 100-150rs per tab.Now lets see what would be the exact  cost.

Offline Nur

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 04:05:25 PM »
Hi Rishi,

You're right, Exjade is not available here in Malaysia yet. I think it will be a long time before it is going to be available.

I thought that i might buy and get it sent to me from India. But if it's going to cost around 100-150 per tablet, i'll have to think again. It's too expensive doesn't it?

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 01:36:01 PM »
hi there.
if u need this tablets then please dont worry my friends keep coming and goin form malaysia to india. i can arrange these for you. if you need them i can send through them you can give you address to me at my mail
hsimpex@rediffmail.com

just now im also not sure whether these tabs. are available yet and where just need to find.

regs
micky

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 03:06:46 PM »
Hello nur,
               Its not at all Expensive If u compare to desferal It also cost Rs 160 per vial and you have to take four vial per day.and this tab u have to take only one a day.If it comes for Rs 500 than also its cheap and u dnt have any pain while taking it. hope u get it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk