Update about Olivia

• 4 Replies

Offline olivia mary

• Olivia Mary
Update about Olivia
« on: April 03, 2007, 05:25:16 PM »
Hi everyone sorry I haven't been on in along time. I hope everyone is well. We have had a few set back over the past few months, overall we are good. Olivia was very sick in March she had pneumonia (so did I) we were able to keep her out of the hospital her hg was 7.7 on March 1 and now on March 29 her hg was 8.7 as of today she looks really good. She is in the 50% for height and 25% for weight. Yesterday we were at the pool for 2 hrs she loved it she is a very good swimmer. Also we have a blood drive coming up on April 18th at my daughter's school. I am very excited. Hopefully we can have at least one every year! I will let everyone know how it went.

My love and prayers to all

Love Kathleen   

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Update about Olivia
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 05:35:49 PM »
HI Kathleen,

give lots of love to olivia from me,i am sorry u both had pneumonia,please take care of her an yourself too.

LOVE TO U ALL   :hugfriend

ZAINI
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 05:43:45 PM »
If anyone didnt know already... Olivia and Lauryn are cousins. Thal Pals. Angels.
:nurse :stars :party :love :blowkiss :pray :kissy :heartpink :friday :veil :heartred :clap :bighug :boogie :cheer :grin

Lauryn's Mom

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 09:32:09 AM »
Hi Kathleen!  I'm sorry to hear about the setbacks, but I'm happy to hear that you guys are doing well!  :hugfriend

Are Olivia and Lauryn really cousins?  I didn't know that!  :biggrin

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 02:01:48 PM »
yes danielle!

Kathleens mom and my mom are sisters. Lauryn and Olivia are second cousins. never really knew of thalassemia before, and within the past year or so, boom! we have TWO in the family!

Talk about odds! this is why my husband and I dont gamble! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Lauryn's Mom

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk