Schooling For Thals.

• 4 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Schooling For Thals.
« on: April 12, 2007, 06:31:06 PM »
Hi Guys,

I hope each and every one of you is doing fine,my prayers are with all of you,my concern i wanted
 to share with you ws that,my daughter is attending a school near our place right now, but i am not
 much satisfied with the academic standards here,i wanted to transfer her to another school which
 is a bit far from our place and with a little long timings, with good academic standards and they help children memorizing the HOLY QURAN ,by heart, but i am worried that if i change her
 school ,and if timings a re long,will it effect her health?her hb?as climate is most of the times
 hot here,plus traffic on the long routes,though she is a very active child (alhumdulillah),but i am
afraid whether i am making a right decision or not?i want u people to share ur experiences ,if any
, regarding to your kid's schooling or your own,did it happen that u changed the school,or timings
 and  it effected your kid's ur your health in any way,every reply would be deeply appreciated, bcoz i am unable to reach any decision right now  :gaah i think your replies will help me.

LOVE TO U ALL. :grouphug

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: Schooling For Thals.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 11:14:36 PM »
Hi zaini :hugfriend

Actually i am not sure, but i don't think this will affect her health as long as she is well hydrated and she gets enough sleep before riding her bus.

This is the first year for Ahmad in school which is half an hour far from home with no traffic. He usually sleeps in the bus in the morning if he is not sleeping well. Or sleeps on his way back to home because of the long distance and actually i find all the kids in the bus doing the same thing.

Take care
Manal

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 02:01:05 AM »
Hi Zaini,

I'm not a parent but have been living with Thal Major for 27 years now. I can appreciate your concern about your daughter, my parents used to have the same concerns but regardless, I used to be very active in school, I was in the cheerleading squad (yes in a Paki school!), I used to do belly dancing and basically all activities that my "healthy" friends were doing and that really helped me develop into a balanced person. I'm sure your daughter will be just fine.. :)

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 02:41:44 PM »
Hi Zaini,

As long as you keep her blood counts in normal range, there is nothing that she can't do. Take a look at this:

http://www.thalassaemia.org.pk/nanga%20parbat.htm

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 07:27:21 PM »
Thanx Guys, :hugfriend

Your replies made my day,i am much clearheaded now,you people are the best support ever,sajid that link was awesome, :thumbsup

love to you all. :grouphug

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk