Lisa: What Best Friends Are All About

• 1 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Lisa: What Best Friends Are All About
« on: February 22, 2006, 03:31:12 AM »
Lisa was my best friend. And I was Lisa's best friend. Some people have so much love that they have more than one best friend. Lisa was one of these special people and I know of at least two other members of this group who were also best friends with Lisa.

I would like to share something personal from my life. Lisa knew when it was most important to be there and she was. Three years ago this month, my father passed away at the age of 84. In his last few months his health failed and he spent his last two months in a nursing home. Two days before he died I said goodbye to my dad, as he was slipping in and out of conciousness. The next day, he was no longer concious at all and was close to death. Lisa had been asking about my dad frequently and that night she kept me company online. The next morning, the first person I saw online was Lisa. She talked to me online before leaving for work and I told her it was only a matter of time. Once Lisa was at work, she kept checking in on me to see how I was holding up as I waited for the phone call I knew was inevitable. Even though we were both busy at work, Lisa kept checking on me. When the call came, it was Lisa, who was there online to comfort me. Of all the people in my life, it was Lisa that was there when I needed a friend. It was Lisa who knew what it meant to be best friends. I will never forget her kindness to me that day.

Lisa gave so much of herself and did so much for others, including creating this group that brings us together. She would be so happy to see how her group has grown because it means that more people find help and make friends. Lisa made sure she included friends in the name of this group because Lisa understood how important friends are.

Lisa was my best friend and I think she was a best friend to all of you too.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Re: Lisa: What Best Friends Are All About
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 09:09:29 AM »
i  never   got  to  chat  to  lisa  but  she  sounds  like  an  angel  that  heaven   wanted  what  a  gem   RIP   A  LEGEND  her  legacy  lives  on

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk