I need some good thoughts and prayers, please.

• 77 Replies

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: I need some good thoughts and prayers, please.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 04:09:07 AM »
Hi Danielle,

All of the love and good will that you give to everyone else, its time for us to share it with you.  We care for you so much and we hope for the very best for you!

:hugfriend Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 04:29:25 AM »
 Dearest Danielle,  :hugfriend

I am so upset that you are dealing with THIS  crap now!!! (no pun intended) !! :rotfl

But... seriously, you have had such a great impact on my life regarding Lauryn and getting us through so much. You have to be strong and think positive, like you've told me.. There HAS to be an alternative solution to this. I mean they can clone animals,but they can't fix this? I am angry and frustrated because, no one deserves this... especially YOU!  :tantrum  Please get another 100 more opinions.
 We are praying for you more than ever. I don't know anything about this medical situation, but as your friend and "sister" I am here for you if you need me.  :heartpink

Lauryn's Mom

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 05:35:14 AM »
Dear Danielle,

I can't believe that you are going through all this.  :-\

You are constantly having in health issues one after another. My heart really goes out to you. I pray that you find an option that is most effective and painless one and one which will solve your troubles.

We all are here for you as you have been for us.

I wish we can be there when you go through the treatment but, till then accept my well wishes:

Get Well Soon!

We will all be praying for you. :pray

May God bless you and ease your pain.

Take care, Peace!

Edit: noticed that the image wasn't showing. Moved to photobucket
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:47:10 AM by §ãJ¡Ð ساجد »
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 07:27:53 AM »
P.S.........

Danielle,

Is this problem Thal related?   

If not what caused this?  :dunno

Lauryn's Mom

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 08:53:40 AM »
Thank you so much, you guys.  You are all so wonderful.  I promise that I will get all the opinions that I need and will let you guys know what is going on.  :hugfriend

Christine, this is not Thal related.  The only thing Thal-related that is making it worse, is that the iron overload causes constipation, and it's not helping the situation.  Otherwise, this is mainly a genetic thing.  There are colon problems in my family, but only me and my 2 cousins have had it this bad, where surgery was needed.   :-\

Thank you all for being there for me.  I'm just so depressed about all this, and dealing with so much pain, that I'm losing it.   :(

Offline alnahrahmea

• Thal Mom from the Philippines
  • This is my God's gift and warrior in us. :)
    • Princess SHINE's KINGDOM
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 09:03:11 AM »
I also feel the same Danielle.  Don't despair, just trust in the Lord.  I have read in one inspirational book once that pain makes a person more kind, more gentle, and stronger.  So if you feel pain then God must love you that much that He wants you to be a stronger, more kind, and a more gentle person all at the same time.  Get weel soon.  I will also have you in our prayers.  :hugfriend

Thank you so much, you guys.  You are all so wonderful.  I promise that I will get all the opinions that I need and will let you guys know what is going on.  :hugfriend

Christine, this is not Thal related.  The only thing Thal-related that is making it worse, is that the iron overload causes constipation, and it's not helping the situation.  Otherwise, this is mainly a genetic thing.  There are colon problems in my family, but only me and my 2 cousins have had it this bad, where surgery was needed.   :-\

Thank you all for being there for me.  I'm just so depressed about all this, and dealing with so much pain, that I'm losing it.   :(
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 11:56:08 AM by alnahrahmea »
Lei  :heartpink

Offline ThalGal

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 02:08:57 PM »
Hi Danielle,

I will keep you in my prayers.   :bighug :bighug

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 07:33:45 PM »
I also feel the same Danielle.  Don't despair, just trust in the Lord.  I have read in one inspirational book once that pain makes a person more kind, more gentle, and stronger.  So if you feel pian then God must love you that much that He wants you to be a stronger, more kind, and a more gentle person all at the same time.  Get weel soon.  I will also have you in our prayers.  :hugfriend

Thanks, Alnahrahmea.  I sure hope that's the truth.  I have a lot of faith in the Lord, so I know he will do what's best for me, even if I'm not meant to be on this earth for long.  I just have way too many problems and it's hard to deal with at times. :(

Thanks, ThalGal, and everyone else for your wonderful thoughts and prayers.  You guys are the best.  :hugfriend

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 07:38:21 PM »
Danielle, we have such a wonderful, caring group of people here, who give so much of themselves even when confronted with huge problems themselves. Please don't ever feel that your burdening us with your troubles. It's why we're here. Knowing you have people makes so much difference.

I know, Andy.  This is the best group I have ever encountered anywhere.  I just feel bad, because I know that everyone here has problems of their own. It definitely makes a difference to know that I have you guys here, and knowing how much you all care.  I am going to try harder to express myself and seek help from all of you.  It's just something that I'm not used to, because I'm so used to helping everyone else in my life.  It just makes me feel better to be there for others.  I don't feel useless when I'm able to do that.  :-\

I will definitely keep you updated.  If I end up back in the hospital without notice, I will message you.  As of right now, the new surgeon who requested all my records, cannot see me until next Monday.  I want to see what this surgeon says, while I'm looking for others.  Lovely Courtenay gave me some phone numbers, and I'm going to try them as well.

Thank you all for being there for me.  You have no idea how much it means to me.   :hugfriend

Offline ThalGal

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 07:55:27 PM »
Hi Danielle,

By nature you are a nurturer and a cheerleader  :cheer.  We are here to support you, as you (and Andy) are here to support us, in good time as well as bad.  We all share a common bond. 

Let us be your cheerleaders!!!
 :stars :stars

xoxo

Offline jzd24

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 03:22:40 PM »
Danielle,
    I just read about your troubles and I am so sorry you have to go through so much pain. You have been such a help and inspiration to so many, and now we want to give it all back your way! Severe, continuous pain is so debilitating and wears you down mentally as well. I'm sending you some strength and love, and hope this gets taken care of soon. You have 100% support from all of us.
      I just looked at the photo gallery and the photo of you with the dolphin is so wonderful. Think of those good times to help you through. My hope is that you will be swimming with the dolphins again and feeling better. love, Jean

Offline Hallu

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 05:29:36 PM »
Hi Danielle,
I'm so sorry that I missed your post earlier ... on my god, you are going through so much pain...I pray to god that he gives you all the strength and good luck to deal with this.
I'm at total loss of words and hence won't write more... but I would like to tell you that I'm worried for you and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Wish you all the luck,
Hallu

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2007, 08:20:38 AM »
I can't believe the news today
I can't close my eyes and make it go away

I want to run, I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside
I want to reach out and touch the flame
Where the streets have no name

I want to feel sunlight on my face
See the dust cloud disappear without a trace
I want to take shelter from the poison rain
Where the streets have no name...

Danielle,

I just don't know what to say..
I just wish we could all wake up from this nightmare.
I think many would agree with me on this one...
I just wish it went from 2006 straight to 2008.
I just wish 2007 never came.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take Care

Offline vic

• thal minor with sickle cell child
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2007, 12:54:26 PM »
danieele,
it just feels so unfair at times but i believe and i do mean this - we are given what we can deal with and you must be one tough cookie.

you have always been so positive and helpful and never going on about your problems so now is the time to vent.

you will get through this and you will be better for it at the end.  just like i tell christian he has what he has because he is special and so are you so keep us posted and keep a positive attitude about it all.

i actually thought about you today because i read this post earlier in the week and i felt odd writing as we dont 'really know each other' but i was driving christian to hospital and gwen steafani's song came on- the one with the 'eeeoooo  ' i dont know if you know it-  its on the radio here all the time.  it says "life's getting a little crazy'

does anyone know the song i'm talking about????

anyway it made me think of some one in another country whom i've never met going through a hard time.

cheers vic

Offline Siena

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2007, 01:09:34 PM »
Danielle, you are in my prayers. May everything be sorted out as soon as humanly possible for you so that you can be well on the way to recovering from all this. Please send a prayer out to St. Jude (he is the patron saint of desperate causes) and I believe in him wholeheartedly.  Also St. Filomena. Believe in their power to heal - they have been of such great help to me and continue to do so. Sending you warm hugs from the other side of the world (Australia). Bless you my friend.....love Siena xxx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk