Very important, please look before April 29

• 4 Replies

Offline LindaMarie

Very important, please look before April 29
« on: April 25, 2007, 02:58:34 AM »
There is legislation in the FDA right now that very much wants to limit our ability to access complimentary and alternative therapies by classifying them as medicine.

I know that all of us want to do everything possible to feel better, even if it means to take vitamins and herbs. :biggrin

Please go to www.healthfreedomusa.org and use their link to post your opinion on this matter to the FDA before the April 30 comment deadline.

I am taking the liberty to be myself here and feel that you all love me enough to allow a personal opinion. Of course, I do respect all people and that we are different and have our own ways to heal.  :hugfriend My personal belief is that I want my freedom to do what I believe is best for my body without regulation by the government for non medical treatments.

Thank you
Linda Marie
Linda Marie

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Very important, please look before April 29
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 03:21:01 AM »
I signed the petition! The FDA is doing a poor job of monitoring food safety and is looking more and more like an arm of the pharmaceutical industry. We don't need the FDA telling us we need a prescription for supplements. Perhaps they can stick to their lawful duties and get to the business of approving deferiprone (kelfer, ferriprox, L1. Novartis could use the competition and thal patients could use the most effective chelator for removing iron from the heart).
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 04:51:13 AM »
Too bad, I can't sign the petition since I don't know any US addresses.
:wah
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline LindaMarie

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 05:30:35 AM »
Thanks Andy and yes, speedy approval of medications that can help more thal patients would be a better use of the time and resources of the FDA. It takes too long for medications that are truly needed to get to the patients who depend on them for survival.

I also want to ask any from other countries to watch their governments regading the codex issue. India, in particular, is very open to the great information presented by this courageous doctor for the benefit of all people on the earth. Her video states that if this world wide system goes into affect in 2009, it is estimated that 3 billion people will die! That is absolutely mind boggling.

Love to all the Lovelies,
Linda Marie
Linda Marie

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 04:51:15 AM »
Signed!  I'm completely against what the FDA is trying to do.  It's BS.  :mad

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk