question for Andy

• 0 Replies
question for Andy
« on: August 19, 2007, 07:34:50 PM »
Hi Andy,
Maybe the reason I have been testing normally in my cbc is because i have been taking supplements.  I also had thick-quickly coagulating blood at 16 when I got my blood drawn.  My t3 which is the energy producer is low; my doctor has chosen tyrosine instead of going on cortisol which he believes is what would be needed if I dont improve because it is his opinion that my adrenals are "exhausted".  I had chronic nosebleeds as a child and migraines.  I have never had a strong immune system and I have been trying so hard to feel well and not tired my whole life.  I would like to know what supplements you take so I could discuss them this week with my doctor.  He is an osteopath and homeopath.  I am already taking, vitamin D, mag,b5,b6,fish oil1000 units, inositol, b3, and rhodiola.  It has been an uphill battle.  Also I was never able to tolerate humidity; in fact I can barely function when it is hot and humid.  I feel very ill the tiredness is unbearable and I look ill in that weather.  That is why I felt much better when I lived in a temperate climate.  Moving back to the East coast has made my condition much worse.  The summer here is intolerable.  I am chronically dehydrated though I drink water.  Please give me as much info as you can so I can enlighten my doctor.  I still don't think I have a firm grasp on what exactly is happening to the red blood cells.  Thank you.  I know there is a lot here but do your best.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk