benefits of ip6

• 80 Replies
Re: benefits of ip6
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2007, 04:14:13 PM »
hello and A-o-A
i belong to Pakistan, will u pls guide me that in pakistan which company is marketing IP6, and what is the name of This food supplement in Pakistan

waiting for ur valuable replies

thx

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 05:33:41 AM »
Hello Mr. Mumtaz,

Like I said before, I was not able to find it here in Pakistan. You can get IP6 from the U.S via Internet using a credit card or by some relative who lives there.

I have one called "(Enzymatic Therapy's) Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol" It also contains Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus which will compensate the chelation by IP6 of these essential elements.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 01:18:49 PM »
Hi Zaini,

It seems like IP6 does not chelate great amount of essential elements from the normal body but thal population should be careful. I suggest if you can get an appointment from the nutritionist to discuss your question. Infact I am planning to make an appointment myself. If I found any useful information from the nutritionist I will share it with the group.

Regards
Regards.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2008, 02:21:47 AM »
After doing more reading on the topic of IP6, I would like to give the following revision about when and how to take it. IP6 has been shown to be measurably better absorbed when taken on an empty stomach. Also, it is more effective when taken along with inositol, which is a close relative of IP6 in the B complex family.

While no natural chelator has yet been shown to be a substitute for chelating drugs, they can be used to supplement the action of these drugs. In addition, natural chelators like IP6 and green tea extract, are powerful antioxidants and give protection to the cells that chelating drugs do not. They are also safe to use with chelating drugs. Long term use may have many benefits for thals.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline priya

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2008, 04:26:41 PM »
Hello Mr. Andy.

I just want to ask if I can give IP6 to Priya being a thal intermediate. If yes, then how much quantity I should give her.

Thanks & Best Regards

Dimple

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »
Anyone can take IP6. It may be of special value to intermedias as intermedias often have excess iron absorption from food and this can help reduce iron stores. I would suggest about 2000 mg daily, taken as 1000 mg twice daily on an empty stomach.
Andy

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2008, 01:03:49 AM »
..........green tea extract, are powerful antioxidants and give protection to the cells that chelating drugs do not. They are also safe to use with chelating drugs. Long term use may have many benefits for thals.

Andy, i have read that green tea extracts or drinking green tea daily increases the fat burning and you can lose up to 7 pounds in a year( recomended in diets ) if you have 3 cups everyday, so isn't this would be a problem for children as in thal it hardly difficult to gain weight

Manal

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2008, 04:44:51 AM »
Hi Manal,

There is an apparent paradox with green tea because it does burn fat but bodybuilders also use it. What must be kept in mind is that it burns fat and not muscle mass. The increase in metabolism can actually make the body more efficient in processing nutrients. Green tea has a host of good properties and it has been shown to increase endurance, which can only be good for thals. It is a strong antioxidant that actually repairs oxidative damage to cells. I think there are many benefits to taking the decaffeinated extract.

Andy

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2008, 05:23:45 PM »
Hi Andy,

I have a friend who's mom been through a lot, she was a victim of breast cancer,they did cheamotherapy ,and rite now she is out of danger, but today my friend was telling me that she is getting weaker and weaker day by day,loosing her energy,and she asked if IP6 would benefit her? i told her that i'll ask for advice from you,so what do you say, another thing which came to my mind was wheat grass, can she benefit from wheat grass as well?

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline priya

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2008, 05:30:59 PM »
Hi Zaini

I don’t know about IP6 but yes, wheatgrass juice will be very helpful to your friend's mom. Wheatgrass will help her to increase her energy level and definitely her HB.

with lots of Love

Dimple

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »
My wife takes IP6 and wheatgrass. She also went through chemo for breast cancer and the wheatgrass made a noticeable difference in her health during and after chemo. Her hematocrit stayed within the low normal range in spite of the chemo. IP6 has been shown to inhibit the action of iron in cancer cells and is highly recommended for cancer patients. Most of the research done on IP6 concerns cancer prevention.  I think your friends mom can benefit from both.
Andy

Offline Zaini

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2008, 05:44:49 PM »
Thanx Dimple and Andy,

I'll forward her this information.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Zaini

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »
Andy,

I am sorry to hear about your wife, i hope she is doing fine now.wishing her health and joy.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2008, 06:22:52 PM »
Thanks Zaini. She was diagnosed in May, 2004, one month after Lisa passed away. It was a very difficult time for us. My wife is doing well now with no recurrence. She will be on chemo meds for years to come. My wife was treated at the same hospital that Lisa was treated at and the recliner chairs they use during chemo were purchased with the money Lisa's mom raises for thal patients.
Andy

Offline maha

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2008, 08:38:14 AM »
Hi Zaini
In one of the testimonials on carao, a lady on chemo had experienced a tremendous increase in energy after taking carao. She had also testified that her hb also did not drop much and hence she was able to avoid blood transfusions.
Regards
Maha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk