Carao: Has Anyone Ever Tried This Product?

• 221 Replies

Offline kabir_love

Re: Carao: Has Anyone Ever Tried This Product?
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2008, 11:11:15 AM »
hi every1.
i m giving carao to my son now about 7 months already. and my stock over. well i cant say anything cauz i didnt see anything better as i m giving my son proper bt... so he looks fine and healthy.

well i hope to hear good from all of you.
regs
micky

« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2008, 01:51:42 PM »
Hi Micky,
Glad to hear your son is fine and healthy.  Do you mean he is symptomless?  Could you explain what "bt" mean?

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2008, 03:18:33 AM »
Hi Lloyd,

"BT" is an abbreviation for "Blood Transfusion" used among the members of this site :biggrin
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2008, 04:17:34 AM »
Oh my, if the carao did not help your son avoid or at least reduce the need for blood transfusion, then it was not effective at all for him.  I'm very sorry.  This is the first time I have heard of complete non-effectiveness for thalassemia.  I think your experience should be included in the body of information we are trying to accumulate.  Could you tell me what the daily dose was during the 7 months?  Also, what class of thalassemia?

Thanks for for explaining "bt."
Regards,
Lloyd

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2008, 12:45:29 PM »
Hi Lloyd,

I am sorry i was away traveling and before going i didn't have enough time to arrange payments,as i don't use a credit card so i had to ask my dad to do so.

Can i make a payment now? Is my link active or expired?

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2008, 07:56:41 PM »
It expired after 30 days.  I'll make another and send it to you by email.
Regards,
Lloyd

Offline Zaini

« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2008, 05:20:59 AM »
Thanks a lot Lloyd, i really appreciate your efforts.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2008, 12:01:05 PM »
hi
lloyd.... i cant say carao didnt help my son in any case. as my son is on  BT  now only 4 is done.. before that for 1.5 years i didnt went for my son blood transfusion and he was on hemopathic medican and for 1 year he maintiain hb   in 7.0 to 6.5... after that finally we started bt... about 4.5 months back.

so it might be true that  CARAO is helping. but i gave much more of  other substiute to my son aswell.... well its good  we had started study here on our  board .. im looking for goods results and i think it might be carao helping my son.

so lets see..  as my carao  stock will be over in 4-5 months. then lets see what goes here.

best of luck..  my son is  thal-Beta-major

reg

micky

« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2008, 02:34:20 PM »
Hello Micky (and to all carao study participants):

My hope is that carao can allow thal major patients to avoid blood transfusion and live symptomless or nearly symptomless with a stable hemoglobin level, which however in the case of thal major I expect will be very low compared to normal.  (At least, this is the experience of one case that was reported to me from India.)

For thal minor, I am hoping/expecting to see dramatic improvement in hemoglobin levels, perhaps to normal levels (as with the case in Costa Rica).

Of course, this is an "informal" study with no strict controls.  It will provide "anecdotal" results.  Still,[bgcolor=#fff500] it would be a great help if the participants would avoid trying new therapies during the time carao is taken.[/bgcolor]  That way, even though other treatments are also being given, we can still draw some conclusions about carao being effective, or not.

I propose that we use this thread for pre-study discussion and speculation on results, and use another thread called "Carao Study Results" only to post actual results and discussion on those results.

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »
hi every one.
know as im giving my child only  IP6 and carao. and nothing else. so this month i saw something  my son had fever and hb fell to 7.6 and we did the bt.  after 22 nd days we again went for bt cauz last time hb was very low and to maitain the level we assumend it must be now in line of 8.  but when hb test were done it was 10.2.  so it didnt fell much over the time. we gave him 200ml blood which usually give 4 point increase generally. so it must be 11.5 max.  but somthing did help in stoping the fall of hb instantly here

regs
micky
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 05:47:47 AM by kabir_love »

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2008, 11:56:52 AM »
Hi Micky,

That's a wonderful news :clap
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2008, 03:33:06 PM »
Hi Micky,
Great news!  I hope your son will not need any more blood transfusions.
Regards,
Lloyd

Offline Zaini

« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »
Hi,

I got first bottle of carao syrup today,thanks to Lloyd,

Andy,

Do you think i should stop wheatgrass and IP6 my daughter is already taking? and what would be the dose of carao for her?

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2008, 12:57:23 PM »
no. wheatgrass and ip6  .. you should not stop there working is different.

carao i give 1 teaspoon in  mornign and 1 at evening.  from starting

regs
micky

Dosage of Carao for Children
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »
Zaini, I agree with kabir_love, don't stop what your daughter is already taking if it is giving good results.

2 teaspoons/day (1 tsp = 5ml) is a good dose for ages about 2-4 (see suggested dosage below).

The table below is a estimated dosage guide which can be modified to suit individual cases.  The suggestion that children under 6 months get the benefit of carao through their mother's milk is simply to avoid giving a such a young baby ANY other food except mother's milk.  However, I believe that Dr. Attahiru Sokoto in Nigeria gives carao to newborns for sickle cell disease.

For children under 4 yrs, carao should always be given with milk or formula, since the strong taste is likely to be a turnoff for the very young.  Children 4 and up who like the taste of carao can try it plain.

ages 0-6 months: nursing mother should take carao at 4 tsp/day
ages 6 months-1 year: 1 tsp
ages 2-4: 2 tsp
ages 3-5: 2-3 tsp
ages 6+ 4 tsp
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 04:31:07 PM by Lloyd Standish »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk