Pics

• 17 Replies

Kathy11

Pics
« on: January 27, 2008, 06:46:31 AM »
I have posted few of my recent vacation pictures to share with you and for the one that has a doubt how cold it was. :biggrin :biggrin
Zaini I hope you enjoy looking at the beautifull snow I had you in mind when i took these pic.
Kathy

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: Pics
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 11:53:59 AM »
Great pics Kathy! :yes

Reminds me of the good time that I had in snow when I was last in Murree.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 01:25:29 PM »
Oh my goodness, Kathy ! What all this snow, i felt cold when i just saw the pictures. The pictures are very nice and i like them so much. You know i wish that one day i can make snow balls and throw them like i see in films.

Much love
Manal

Kathy11

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 11:38:24 PM »
Hi Sajid/
I must admit     the snow was a bit of a novelty for me, I thought it was the prettiest things Ive ever seen especially when it fell its like chrystal petals. the reality of spending time in the snow is not very condusive for my bones ,its ached like hell.

Manal I liked the pine tree its like a natural X-mas tree.

I'm glad ive had the opportunity to see this natural wonder.

take care
With love from Kathy

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 11:58:52 PM »
Hi Kathy,

Lovely pictures. Just don't ask me to shovel the snow.  :rotfl   I've had quite enough of that.  :cold

Give me our beautiful summers any day but I've had enough snow for one lifetime.  :yes

If you get another chance to come to North America, I think you'd love the spring and summer. Much easier on the bones.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 12:00:01 AM »
My gosh!  Look at all that snow!  Unfortunately, I cannot say that I'm envious, because I hate snow!  :rotfl  I love seeing it in pictures, though.  It looks so beautiful, as do you.  You look lovely as usual. :wub  Thanks for sharing, Kathy.  :hugfriend

Kathy11

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 12:28:20 AM »
Hi Andy.
As much as I like the sight of snow .I wouldn't like to shovel it either,  everymorning while i was there, I   stood by the window and watched people shovelling snow, for them to be able to move there car,and I thought to myself what a hard life it is for some.I know what you mean.It made me count my blessing,and yes maybe, when I forget the pain ,I will plan another trip :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Daniel  Thx for the compliment.
 I undestand fully, about your sentiment regarding the lovely,enticing snow :rotfl :rotfl

I stood there for the pic just to show off :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin and for my book of memories :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl. once a drama queen always will :wub :wub
With love from
Kathy

Offline Hope

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »
Hi Kathy, Thanks for sharing your vacation pictures. You look lovely and seem to have a wonderful time. Hope you get to have great vacations again....

Kathy11

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 11:33:52 PM »
hello Hope.
thank -you . you have a pretty name :wub
Kathy

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 06:20:59 AM »
Whoa!! I am shivering  :cold :cold :cold

Nice pics Kathy,haven't seen that much snow in my life :)

Thanx for sharing them with us .

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Kathy11

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 08:17:42 AM »
Told you I was mad.  I saved hard, :blah :blah :blah :blah, :paid so much for me to freeze my .................. only a crazy do thing like that. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Zaini I bet you are laughing by now.
Much love
Kathy

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 09:14:37 AM »
hi kathy,
Your pics are great! i just took a look at them,i wish i was there also! Looked cold but looked like you had a fantastic time!

Offline Hope

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2008, 04:26:23 PM »
Hi kathy, Thanks...Hope is my screenname...I chose the name with "Hope" that before my daughter grows up, we will see cure for Thalassemia....

Kathy11

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2008, 11:41:23 PM »
thank-you Sydney girl.

Some words of encouragement for the disheartening today
I'm 53yrs old
I've got thaL intermedia and sickle cells),I a surviver

I live my life to the fulliest and I don't let my blood disorder take over.

I do however, follow guidline as to how to stay healthy.I take my medications and I have minimize the stress in my life.I thank god for allowing me the opportunity to do it  I'm gratefull.
I talk about the above, to give hope to all the mums and dad that is scared ;worried about their children.they need to know that if one maintained ones health ,yes you can achieve anything you put your mind to it.
I'm proud of my achievement and my life.
I wish the best for everyone here on this web,
don't give up  life is beautiful

with much love  :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers
Kathy

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 12:56:29 AM »
Thanks Kathy, your encourgement came just in the right time as always :hugfriend :hugfriend

manal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk