Dedication to Sajid - I will remember you

• 10 Replies

Offline poo gill

Dedication to Sajid - I will remember you
« on: September 25, 2008, 08:15:38 AM »
I was sad so I was going thru Lisa's memories,  I read that  Sarahmclachlan was her favourite singer and just  then this song started playing on the radio in the back ground.

I lost my best friend recently and had dedicated this song and yet again I am dedicating this song to Sajid, another dear friend who touched so many lives:

by sarah mclachlan

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin’ in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I will remember you
Will you remember me?

I’m so tired but I can’t sleep
Standin’ on the edge of something much too deep
It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard

But I will remember you
Will you remember me?

I’m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose
Clinging to a past that doesn’t let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?

And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
"We are like angels with just one wing. We can only fly by embracing each other." 

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
Re: Dedication to Sajid - I will remember you
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 08:41:53 AM »
Beautiful, Poo. I really like Sarah Mclachlan.  :sorrow :sorrow :sorrow

Offline poo gill

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 09:12:40 AM »
Thanks Danielle

I read your post yesterday was very sad to reply. I was very touched that you say that you have not done much, you have been thru so much  yourself so dont be so hard on your self. Dearie you have done a lot and your courage has helped mums like me to go thru with our responsibilities. I want to thank you for your efforts and dont ever say that you have not done enuf. We count on you and adore you.

Take care, I really wish there was a way to get back all the people whom we loose.
"We are like angels with just one wing. We can only fly by embracing each other." 

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »

Beautiful song, what's the title of it? It made me cry just reading it.......
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline Maako

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2008, 01:20:26 PM »
It is so beautiful poo.. thank you for sharing.. :hugfriend
Maako

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »

I’m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose
Clinging to a past that doesn’t let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

Definitely like Sajid.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2008, 11:02:58 PM »
Thanks Danielle

I read your post yesterday was very sad to reply. I was very touched that you say that you have not done much, you have been thru so much  yourself so dont be so hard on your self. Dearie you have done a lot and your courage has helped mums like me to go thru with our responsibilities. I want to thank you for your efforts and dont ever say that you have not done enuf. We count on you and adore you.

Take care, I really wish there was a way to get back all the people whom we loose.

Thank you, Poo.  I really appreciate your kind words.  I just feel really terrible about not being around much, and although I've been dealing with a lot in my life, I honestly didn't realize until Sajid's death that I was subconsciously pulling away.  I feel that was very selfish of me, and I'm regretting it horribly.  You all have been there for me through everything that I've been through, and it has helped me so much.  If there is anything positive that comes out of Sajid's untimely death, it's only to make me realize how selfish I've been, and to understand how important it is for me to be around to support all of you, as you have supported me.  I'm going to try to do that as much as I can.  :hugfriend

Offline poo gill

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 02:58:16 AM »
Hi Lyanne

The title is I will remember you. If you go on youtube.com you can easily locate it. It is a very special song and is very close to my heart.

Dear Danielle-

Please dont canll yourself selfish, there are times when  we need to find ourselves and  you needed  that time to heal. I will share an instance with you maybe you will not blame your self so much.

I used to order wheatgrass from Singapore and send it to India, where my son is studying. One and half years back I ordered his wheat grass and it was delivered on time to me, but I was so engrossed in stuff that it slipped my mind to send the  wheatgrass to my son. I realized it almost a week late and when the person who was supposed to carry it to India  had left Singapore. I kicked myself to forget something that important,  but it happened. i forgot cos I was just busy doing other things, which were important to me but not so that I could forget my son's medicine. So in life there are things that happen. So be easy on yourself, we all need time for US.

It is unfortunate that we lost Sajid. I know he is in a beautiful place and is looking at us.  I like the message on Umar's post always :

Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 07:07:27 AM »
Dear Danielle-

Please dont canll yourself selfish, there are times when  we need to find ourselves and  you needed  that time to heal. I will share an instance with you maybe you will not blame your self so much.

I used to order wheatgrass from Singapore and send it to India, where my son is studying. One and half years back I ordered his wheat grass and it was delivered on time to me, but I was so engrossed in stuff that it slipped my mind to send the  wheatgrass to my son. I realized it almost a week late and when the person who was supposed to carry it to India  had left Singapore. I kicked myself to forget something that important,  but it happened. i forgot cos I was just busy doing other things, which were important to me but not so that I could forget my son's medicine. So in life there are things that happen. So be easy on yourself, we all need time for US.

It is unfortunate that we lost Sajid. I know he is in a beautiful place and is looking at us.  I like the message on Umar's post always :

Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have

Thank you, Poo.  Your story did help me, and you are a great mom.  :hugfriend  I can definitely see how even though we care, we can get caught up in other things in our lives.  I guess I just didn't realize how much time passed, until we lost another special person who I cannot talk to anymore.  It just makes me sad.  :'(

I like that message on Umair's posts, too.  It's very meaningful.

:bighug

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 05:59:12 AM »

Thanx so much Poo I will look for it I would want to have a copy of it myself......  :hugfriend
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 11:28:19 AM »
Hi all,
Thanx for liking my message ...  :biggrin :biggrin
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk