Does anyone else with thal minor experience leg pain?

• 19 Replies
Re: Does anyone else with thal minor experience leg pain?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 01:05:04 AM »
Would that apply to men as well? The magnesium and the intake level? I already printed out your supplement guidelines and will pick them up tomorrow. Thanks for this and this site.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 11:16:39 PM »
Men don't need calcium as much as women, so this would depend on your own diet and health. If you feel you don't need calcium, just take the magnesium. Same dose is OK.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 06:27:41 PM »
Hello, I have started suffering from bad pain in my legs especially around the knee. As long asI can remember I have had restless legs, it drives my husband insane the way the bed or sofa jiggle with the movement of my legs

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »
Hi cuckoo,

Although I'm not minor, I'm major and I experience it sometimes (I literally cripple legs), but has not happened to me since an year or two.

Did you got your Vitamin D3 (D) levels checked? As low levels often causes leg pain and problems related to it.

Also you should be taking Vitamin E capsules, I too take and since I started taking, I feel much better for my legs.

-P.
Every child is special.

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2012, 07:54:30 PM »
Thanks Pratik. Sorry to hear that you also been getting this. I haven't had any vitamin checks, just full blood counts, so I have no idea what my vitamins are like. I am going to pay for a test next week and see what my results are. Thanks very much for the suggestion

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk