doctors in singapore?

  • 0 Replies
doctors in singapore?
« on: December 23, 2013, 11:28:41 AM »
Is there any one around in Singapore who has been seeking/ had sought doctor's advise on thal minor?
I have been diagnosed with it for a long time, but most doctors just told me to rest more, drink more water and take care.

After frequent fainting spells, and one admission into the hospital, I think I will like to seek a doctor who actually understand and will advise me on how to "better take care" of myself rather than TELLING me to take care of myself.

A search on google shows that most specialists are based in hospitals, but as my insurance does not cover that, it will be very expensive for me.

I am looking at a clinic based doctor as the fees are much affordable then.


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk