Working out/fitness

• 1 Replies
Working out/fitness
« on: May 23, 2014, 12:59:22 PM »
What kind of exercises are us thal patients able to do? I have always been skinny and I eat ridiculously but I do not feel that IM in shape.
I have always had a "potbelly" but don't know if it is fat or my organs that dropped from having a splenectomy @ age 4.

I do not necessarily want a six pack abdomen but I would like to have some definition and shape other than round LOL.

Also my arms and legs are skinny as twigs I would like to put some meat on them but every time I have tried working out it just don't seem to work out I am not very strong 34 years old 5' 10 & 130 pounds. My 14-year-old son is just about as tall as me and is definitely stronger than I am and bigger than me body frame wise thank the Lord he is healthy! I would like to start working out and exercising with him.

So again what kind of exercising or working out are us thal patients able to do without straining our body or selves?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Working out/fitness
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 03:44:37 PM »
Are you on Facebook? Our thal groups there occasionally address this topic and there are several people who work out extensively.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk