Four year old with hot feet

• 4 Replies
Four year old with hot feet
« on: July 23, 2015, 01:04:43 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have thalassemia beta minor. I have four children but haven't had any blood tests to see if they have it.  I have a four year old who has complained for most of his life about having hot feet, and was wondering if this was a symptom.  Has anyone experienced this? The hot feet keep him up sometimes at night and even durig the day it irritates him pretty bad.

Re: Four year old with hot feet
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 06:11:43 PM »
Hot / Burning feet is not associated with thalassemia. Check with your doctor for other reasons.

Regards.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 09:13:05 PM »
iron-overload can also cause hot feet and hands ... i remember  burining feet and warm hands, when my ferritin was high...
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 07:06:53 AM »
Hello everyone,

I have thalassemia beta minor. I have four children but haven't had any blood tests to see if they have it.  I have a four year old who has complained for most of his life about having hot feet, and was wondering if this was a symptom.  Has anyone experienced this? The hot feet keep him up sometimes at night and even durig the day it irritates him pretty bad.

hello rwsorensen
it may be due to many reasons,
simple tip from color therapy- just put blue color on tips of middle and ring fingers of both hands for three days , then let me know how it worked.

Offline Waleed

• I'm not normal but Supernormal
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 01:09:51 PM »
haemolysis, high bilirubin in thals due to RBC breakdown and dehydration cause that. Whenever I feel warmth coming out of my hands and feet I drink  large glasses of cold water and then its gone.
Waleed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk