How can I stop my Celebrex?

  • 1 Replies
How can I stop my Celebrex?
« on: October 17, 2017, 07:21:26 PM »
Hi, Andy & Others!
Since 4 months, I feel more pain in my whole body; and sometimes my two legs can't bear my body weight. I meet with my doctor. First, he referred me to a rheumatologist doctor to send an online referral letter. & prescribed Celebrex - 200 mg. twice a day. Already 4 months past, but that rheumatologist doctor's appointment yet not getting. The day before yesterday I went to Emergency Department. But there, Doctor only try to increase my pain relief amount: which is higher than before. I did not except that & argued with them. After that, I leave the hospital. The same day I received a call from a consultant & he referred me to bone & join center. The next day I meet there with an orthopedics doctor & he did some X-RAY and Blood test, @ Calcium, Phosphorus, Alkaline, Vit -D etc. Today again I meet with him & he showed me all result of the test. As per his experience, Whatever he did as an orthopedics, all related test result is normal; only X-Ray report showing that bone is week than normal. He advised me to meet a rheumatologist doctor.
Nowadays my supplements are - Exjade - 1000 mg. Calcium 300 mg. 3times. Vit - D 50000 IU once a week. & Celebrex - 200 mg. 2 times. Blood transfusions Regular. Hb - Normal, Iron Level - Normal.
Before I taken 2 Celebrex in a day. But now it is not enough to stop my pain. Now I need a good suggestion from you & others. How can I stop my Celebrex?
Please Advise me to find out the actual problem.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:16:05 PM by tanzim »


Offline Andy Battaglia

  • *****
  • 8793
  • Gender: Male
  • Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: How can I stop my Celebrex?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 09:26:18 PM »
I can't advise you on this. I know very little about RA and its treatment. You need to talk to the rheumatologist.

All we are saying is give thals a chance.


SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk